Milani Bella Pink Bella Eyes Eyeshadow Review+Swatches




 Milani says their Bella Eyes Eyeshadows have "rich, vibrant color that glides on in a single stroke, delivering a stunning, multidimensional effect." This unique gel to powder eyeshadow "starts as a gel and then is transformed by a special process into a stunning powder eyeshadow with pure color and power wear. The unique process allows you to blend this incredibly innovative, weightless formula easily with your fingertips to lighten up your eyes. Even more enticing: it can be used wet or dry, resists creasing, and comes in satin, matte, shimmer, and iridescent metallic finishes. You just have to try this gel powder. Its that different!". Milani offers thirty shades, my post features Bella Pink, which I won in Milani's 30 Shades, 30 Days contest back in September! Each Bella Eyes Eyeshadow contains 1.4 grams (.05 oz) and sells for about $4.50. Milani is cruelty free. This innovative eyeshadow was made in the USA.

 Milani's Bella Eyes Eyeshadows come in small, round, metallic gold pots. The Milani logo is printed on the clear window on the flip top lid. The shade name and number can be found on the back of the compact. The Bella Eyes Eyeshadows raise out of the pan, but have a thumb print sized indentation in the center of the product. This product's packaging is recyclable.
 Milani's Bella Eyes Eyeshadows feel way different from what I expected! I hear 'gel', and I expect something slightly fluid, wet, or maybe even kinda gooey. This product's texture is far from that! The Bella Eyes Eyeshadows feel like soft, ever so slightly creamy powders that aren't at all powdery if you get what I mean. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this formula feels like the softest, richest, eyeshadow you've ever had the pleasure of touching, but one step beyond! Bella Pink has been a treat  to work with! I apply this shadow with my finger, as directed, and always achieve wonderful results! Bella Pink glides on smoothly and evenly, This gel/powder hybrid is very malleable on the eyeshlid, it blends easily with fingers of a brush, wet or dry, alone or with a traditional powder shadow. I've heard mixed reviews on this eyeshadow line's pigmentation, but me it is isn't a problem, Bella Pink has good payoff! I expected less than stellar wear from the Bella Eyes formula, but once again I was pleasantly surprised! Over a primer, Bella Pink lasts about 6-7 hours before it starts to crease, and creasing remains mild until hour nine! Wear is extended slightly by setting it with a standard shadow.
 Bella Pink is a cool, silvery light pink with fine silver shimmer. Use wet, Bella Pink becomes much frostier. This shade is quite pastel, so I don't feel like it suits me well. Bella Pink is a nostalgic color for me though, it pretty much a dead ringer for my first ever eyeshadow, another shimmering baby pink from Jane.
Milani's Bella Eyes Eyeshadow was a surprise hit for me! I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from this product, but I can comfortably say that my expectations were exceeded. The texture of this gel/powder eyeshadow is one of a kind, and surprisingly easily to work with. Color payoff is actually quite good, and longevity is a non-issue. Bella Pink isn't really my cup of tea - I don't really do pastels (or tea, for that matter). I really want to pick up a few more of these shadows, in shades that are more my taste. If you haven't tried Milani's Bella Eyes Eyeshadows yet, I encourage you to do so!



Ingredients:
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Talc, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. 

May Contain: Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470).

Disclosure:
I won this product in a company sponsored contest. My opinion was not influenced by Milani or any third party. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...