Lorac Cobra Mascara Review




Lorac says "mesmerize and hypnotize with Cobra Mascara. This curling, lengthening and volumizing formula is infused with Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E to help condition and lengthen lashes. The custom Cobra head wand creates dramatic, buildable volume and length for the longest, thickest, blackest smudge and flake proof lashes ever!" Lorac's Cobra Mascara contains 7.2ml and sells for $20. I received a deluxe sample of this mascara as a gift with purchase. Lorac is cruelty free. This mascara was made in America.

Lorac's Cobra Mascara has badass packaging. This mascara comes in a black tube, the product name is printed on the front of it, along with a white cobra. Even cooler than the tube is the brush, which is shaped like a cobra head..how unique! This brush, which sports traditional bristles, can be used from so many angles to create multiple effects. I find this brush particularly great for the bottom lashes, as the shape allow it to hug the lashes perfectly. There are so many oddly shaped mascara wands out there that are total gimmicks - but not this one. I love it!
Know what else I love about Lorac's Cobra Mascara? Pretty much everything! Just like Cobra's brush, this mascara's formula does a bit of everything. This mascara's formula is jet black and just a little on the wet side, but not so wet that it weighs the lashes down. Lorac's Cobra Mascara thickens the lashes beautifully, while adding a fair bit of length. Cobra lifts the lashes and holds a curl nicely. I get good wear from this mascara, for the most part it lasts about nine hours without flaking or smudging. The Cobra Mascara isn't waterproof, so I've had a couple small, watery eye induced smears. Gotta love that cold, windy Pittsburgh weather. The Cobra Mascara can be a bit stubborn to remove though - I have to use a combination of Garnier's Micellar Water and Cleansing Oil to get it all off! 
I'm really impressed by Lorac's Cobra Mascara. The brush is very unique, yet also super functional. This mascara has a solid formula that lengthens, lifts, and thickens.While this mascara typically lasts all day, I don't recommend it for watery eye or wet weather. I'm not sure if I'd purchase a full size of the Cobra Mascara, but it seems to be included in most of Lorac's value kits, which I'd love to pick up! The two products I've tried from Lorac were total hits for me! I can't wait to try more! 



Ingredients:
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hexyl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...