InstaNatural Cellulite Cream Review




InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is a "powerful solution uniquely formulated to help you achieve firmer, younger-looking skin. This topical cream contains a potent combination of Caffeine and Retinol, which evens out skin tone and texture by reducing the appearance of cellulite and dimples. Caffeine tones and tightens, while Retinol repairs and restores, so you can obtain long-lasting results for a firm and supple appearance." This cellulite repair cream contains 150ml (5 fl oz) and sells for $23.75. This product was sent to me by review, courtesy of BrandBacker. InstaNatural is cruelty free.

InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream comes in an opaque white bottle. An orange label wraps around the bottle, offering plenty of product information and a full ingredient list. This cellulite cream has a pump, which is convenient, though its a little stubborn. Packaging is recyclable.
Normally, I wouldn't go for an anti-cellulite cream - they're gimmicky for sure. However, I decided to try this product because the ingredients are pretty natural, with several of them being proven to be beneficial, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try! InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is a thick, slightly moussey cream that's meant to be applied to affected areas, morning and night. This cream takes a while to sink in, and it feels a little tacky for a while, though once its fully absorbed, it feels extremely moisturizing! While it felt very hydrating, I didn't notice any results after two weeks of use. I was a little disappointed, but I didn't quit using it. In my third week of use, I started to notice some subtle results. My cellulite was a bit less noticeable, and my skin felt little firmer than it had before. The results haven't gone unnoticed - I put together a before and after shot (which I'd rather not include), and had some affirmation from the few friends I'd shown it to (I never though I'd say "look at my butt, it's for science" - isn't blogging full of new experiences?). What a pleasant surprise! My only complaint about InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is the scent - its not bad, just strong. This cellulite cream smells a lot like rum - a scent that triggers some ~interesting~ memories. This boozey scent lingers for a couple of hours.

I'm pretty pleased with InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream! Cellulite has never been a major concern for me, but like almost all women, I do have some in the usual places. This cream has visibly smoothed the appearance of my cellulite to a reasonable extent. The ingredient list is impressive and full of mostly natural ingredients, so there's no reason to worry about questionable chemicals. By no means should you feel like you need a product to correct cellulite - its nothing to be ashamed of, but if you're curious about an anti-cellulite products, InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is worth a shot - but don't expect a miracle product that'll completely erase cellulite (that doesn't exist.). 


Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Safflower Seed Oil, Witch Hazel, Bladderwrack (Fescues Vesiculosus), Caffeine, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Castor Seed Oil, Fragrance, Stearic Acid (Plant Derived), Sunflower Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Green Tea, Sage Extract (Salvia Officinale), Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum C. Cassia), Retinol, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Bayberry (Myrica Cerifera), Bugleweed (Lycopus Virginicus), Butcher's Broom (Ruscus Aceleatus), Cayenne (Capsicum Annum), Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum Procumbens), Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis), Elder Flower (Sambucus Spp), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis), Hawthorn (Crataegus Oxycantha), Shea Butter, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Wildcrafted Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense), Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica), Algae Extract, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract, Palm Oil, Decyl Glucoside (plant derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (Natural Preservative), Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide (pH Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract (Natural Preservative)

Disclosure:
This product was sent to me by BrandBacker for review. My opinions were not influenced by InstaNatural, BrandBacker, or any other third party.

Leave a Comment

  1. Intriguing. A product that really works! Yes. I could use that too. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised! no need to thank me. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...