Bath&BodyWorks Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle Review




 Bath&BodyWorks calls their candles "the world's best candle, guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead free wicks, the wax melts consistently and evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room." This candle has seemed super popular on Tumblr and YouTube, so I was excited to receive it as a gift. The Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle is available in three sizes - 3 Wick (14.5 oz, 25-45 hour burn time, $22.50), Medium Mason Jar (6 oz, 30-40 hour burn time, $12.50), and Mini (1.3 oz, 10-15 hour burn time, $4.50). Bath&BodyWorks is a cruelty free brand that makes all of their products in the USA.

 Bath&BodyWorks Pumpkin Caramel Latte 3 Wick Candle comes in a round, large glass jar (4"w x 3.5"h), with a silver metal lid that can be used to snuff out the flames. Pumpkin Caramel Latte's label artwork is appealing - a foamy latte sits before a plump pumpkin. The label started to peel after the very first time I burned it - I guess from the heat, but I've never had that happen before. A label on the bottle of the jar offers a scent description and directions on how to safely burn this candle. Packaging is recyclable.
 Bath&BodyWorks describes Pumpkin Caramel Latte as "the season's best latte - artfully made with a rich blend of creamy pumpkin and spiced caramel topped with tall peaks of sweet cream." Pre-burn, Pumpkin Caramel Latte smells creamy and sweet with a hint of mild spice to it - cinnamon and nutmeg, maybe? Once lit, the scent becomes warmer, with stronger notes of caramel. The pumpkin aspect is quite faint, in face I don't think it really comes forward until after this candle is blown out. Just like my favorite Espresso Bar scent, Pumpkin Caramel Latte smells like a genuine coffee shop treat - not fake or artificial at all. Pumpkin Caramel Latte is a pretty potent candle, it's scent fills my whole room and wafts into the adjacent kitchen as well; and the fragrance lingers for up to two or three hours. This triple wicked candle has been burning cleanly and evenly, though as I burn through it, I notice that the scent has become weaker. The wax is also getting a little unattractive as well - it started off as an appealing butter cream yellow (that melts down to a very fitting orange), but its gone on to become a really interesting greyish yellow.
Bath&BodyWorks Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle is nice, I see why it's so popular! This scent is creamy, sweet, and caramel-ly without being overly sugary. The candle it's self is good quality as well. It burns evenly and seems to be long lasting. I haven't been clocking the hours on how long I've burned this candle, but it seems like quite a while, and I'm only half way through it. I won't repurchae the Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle, candles aren't really my thing, but it was a wonderful gift to receive. Pumpkin Caramel Latte is a seasonal scent that comes out in fall and winter, and will be off the shelves soon, so if you're interested be sure to rush into your local Bath&BodyWorks before the Semi Annual Sale is over, so you can pick this candle up on a deep discount. 






Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. This product was gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

  1. This sounds like a scent that I would definitely purchase! I love candles, and B&BW candles especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can pick one up soon!

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine drinking a latte made of pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...