Target Beauty Box For Her Unboxing




 Last week Target offered three limited edition Beauty Boxes - one for women, one for men, and one made up of a mix of natural products. I picked up the Beauty Box for Her, which sold for $10 but promised a $50 value. The box sold out quickly, and is no longer in stock, unfortunately - lets hope that Target restocks it soon! My box shipped the very next day, and arrived promptly. Click through to see what came in my Target Beauty Box for Her!

 The box it's self is lovely, white sturdy cardboard with metallic gold snow flakes falling between Target bulls eye logos. The products were tucked into festive red tissue paper. Several coupons were included - $10 off a DermStore order, and coupons for Target's beauty offerings.
 Covergirl Eye Enhances Eyeshadow Quad - Smokey Nudes
Full Size - $5.99

I'm not much of a fan of Covergirl eyeshadows, but then again, I haven't tried them for a couple years. The colors in the Smokey Nudes quad look like something I'd use. 
 Revlon HD Lip Lacquers - HD Tourmaline 
Full Size - $7.99

Revlon's new HD Lip Lacquers are amazing! They're crazy pigmented, and available in a good array of colors. I'm not wild about the color I received - HD Tourmaline - it's pretty dang pink. Either way, I'm excited to try the formula! 
 Clairol Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask
Full Size - $11.99

This product alone pays for the box! This tube is HUGE, it barely fit in the box. This hair mask has a wonderful honey and apricot scent. For the first time in a long time, I'm excited for a new hair care product. 
 Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Deluxe Sample - 20ml - $5.75
Full Size - 80ml - $23
I've heard great things about Laneige, a popular Asian skincare brand. This mask is meant to moisturize overnight, while helping you relax. It sounds interesting! This little jar probably offers just a couple uses, but I'm sure they'll be a treat. 
 Boots No7 Protect&Perfect Intense Advanced Serum 
Sample Packet -  3ml - $2.49
Full Size - 30ml - $24.99

Eh, I'm not too hyped for this anti-aging serum, there can' be more than two uses in the packet, but I hear Boots No.7 has great skincare. 
 Chapstick Sweet Peach Total Hydration Lip Balm 
Full Size - $2.99

This Target exclusive lip balm is kinda amazing. I've used it once and already know I'm going to love it. Plus the peach flavor is surprisingly tasty (that's coming from someone that despises peaches!)
 L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara 
Full Size - $7.99

I haven't tried many L'Oreal mascaras, but I've liked the ones I have tried so far! I'm always down to try a new mascara, especially one with such pretty packaging. 
Deluxe Sample - .8 gram - $8
Full Size - 1.2 grams - $12

I've already tried and reviewed this eyeliner and I love it! This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used and I'm so happy to have a backup, because I'm blowing through the one I already have.
                                                                                                     

Total Value of the Target Beauty Box For Her:
$54.19!

Not bad at all for a $10 box. I really hope Target restocks this beauty box for those that missed out. It's so giftable - even if that gift is for yourself!



Disclosure:
This box was gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh, I'm sad I somehow missed out on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping they'll restock it. If they do,I'll tweet you about it. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...