Customer Service Update - Ulta Pur Minerals GWP




About ten days I received an Ulta order with an incorrect Pür Minerals Gift with Purchase. I was meant to receive a 4pc goodie bag, but ended up with a mini mascara and two full sized, but discontinued (and potentially expired) products. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to complain, but after some thought, and encouragement from some readers, I sent a politely worded and detailed email to Ulta's customer service. I ended up waiting four days for a response, and I wasn't really pleased with. The customer service rep clearly hadn't read my initial email! I specifically mentioned adding the GWP to my cart, and that it was listed on my confirmation and packing list, but the CSR told me I didn't receive the GWP because I didn't add it to my cart...and said there was no record of my order at all! I provided a screen shot of order confirmation, a photo of my packing slip, and a photo of the three products I did receive. Another couple days passed, and I received an apology from the CSR, who told me they were unable to replace the GWP, but they were going to give me a $10 gift card. I appreciate the end result, but I was pretty underwhelmed by my overall experience. It took a week to solve this simple predicament. I understand that this is a busy time of year for Ulta, but if you're going to wait four days to respond to a complaint, please read it thoroughly! This is the first time Ulta let me down when it comes to solving a problem, even though the end result was more than acceptable. I just hope to have more efficient interactions with Ulta's customer service in the future.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...