A Hiatus




Hi friends. I'm sure yinz have noticed that I haven't been posting quite as much as usual - but there's a reason. I'm leaving for Sydney tomorrow, and between packing, preparing, and seeing friends before I go, I just haven't had the time or focus to write.

I'll be in Australia from September 3 to November 10, visiting my fiance, Dean. I have a lot of fun stuff planned for my trip. I'll be attending my second IMATS on September 20. We also have a weekend trip to Katoomba planned. I'm going to do my best to keep a regular blogging schedule, resuming on September 8th (hopefully I'll be over my jetlag). On top of my regular reviews, I'll be bringing you posts about my adventures in Sydney.
As always, feel free to message me on Tumblr or tweet me during my hiatus! 


Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...