Out with the Old - August 2014




 Do you ever have one of those months where you only finish a few products...and then suddenly in the last few days you finish EVERYTHING? That's what happened to me this month. Asterisks denote products I'll be repurchasing, or already had a backup of. For more info on each product, click the name to see the full review. Click through to see the products I recently finished.

 Lush Caca Rouge Henna - Empty*
Davines Lovely Smoothing Shampoo - Empty
Clear Total Care Conditioner - Empty^
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample - Empty
 Bath&BodyWorks Into the Wild Shower Gel - Empty*
Lush Pink Fun Soap Sample - Empty*
Bath&BodyWorks Island Breeze Pocket Bac - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Sweet Pea Pocket Bac - Empty*
Avon Pear&Acai Body Spray - Empty


Disclosure:
Products marked with a ^ were sent as PR Samples.

Leave a Comment

  1. ;-; I am glad I don't have to get all these

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...