Ofra Fixline Gel Eyeliner Review+Swatches




Ofra says their Fixline Gel Eyeliner "produces a fine line without flakes or cracking. Long wearing and smudge resistant. Contains natural sun filters (titanium dioxide)." Fixline Gel Eyeliners are available in thirteen shades, I'm reviewing the basic black shade. These eyeliners contain 5 grams of product and cost $17 each. I received this gel liner in a Wantable box. Ofra does not test on animals, in fact most of their products are vegan friendly. This eyeliner was made in the USA. 

Packaging is extremely simple. This gel eyeliner comes in a clear glass pot with a black screw on cap. The product name was printed on the label, but it rubbed off pretty much immediately. The cap screws on very tightly, preventing this gel liner from drying out. Packaging is recyclable. 
I didn't think I was going to like Ofra's Fixline Gel Eyeliner - the consistency is significantly more fluid than any other gel or cream liner I've ever used, its almost like a hybrid between a liquid and a gel eyeliner. At first I found Ofra's gel liner difficult to work with, but it turns out I was using the wrong tool to apply it. With the right brush (Bdellium Tools 708 is my brush of choice), this gel eyeliner applies oh so smoothly. Ofra's Fixline lays down an opaque, matte, deep black line, and once its there its THERE. This gel liner has serious staying powder - I've worn this eyeliner for up to 16 hours and it still looked good as new. No flakes, no smudges, no fading. My only wear related complaint it how long this gel liner takes to dry - twice as long as most gels or liquids, but I guess that's to be expected, considering how moist the formula is. This gel liner wears decently on the waterline, lasting about four hours, but I find it kinda irritating. Ofra's Fixline Gel Eyeliner is difficult to remove, even with my trusty cleansing oil. This super pigmented black eyeliner has a tendency to stain my eyelids.
I love Ofra's Fixline Gel Eyeliner! Its just so dependable! This gel eyeliner has an interesting texture that makes application a little difficult, but with patience and the right brush, you'll strike eyeliner gold. Fixline has rich color payoff and impressive longevity. Its quite likely that I'll repurchase Ofra's gel eyeliner, both in black, and hopefully a few other colors too. I highly recommend this gel eyeliner, its superb! 




Ingredients:
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Bht
May Contain:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Green, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Manganese Violet

Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. This product was sent to me by Wantable for review. My opinion on this product was not influenced by Wantable, Ofra, or any other third party.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...