Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Hydration Leave In Mist




 Organix (or OGX if you wanna be politically correct)'s Moroccan Argan Creme Leave In Mist is a "lightweight mist" that "adds moisture and shine to both wet and dry hair. It can also be used as a heat protectant, detangler, anti-frizz, or anti-static spray." This leave in conditioner contains 177ml (6 fl oz) and sells for around $8. Organix does not test on animals. This product was made in America.

 Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Hydration Leave In Mist comes in an opaque, oval shaped gold bottle The product name and description are printed on the front label. Additional information, directions, and an ingredient list can be found on the back of the bottle. The bottle is topped with a spritz pump that dispenses product well - though I personally prefer to our the product out. Packaging is recyclable.
 The Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Hydration Leave In Mist is a thin, creamy, light yellow conditioner. Just like Organix promises, this leave in conditioner spreads nicely through wet or dry hair, though I prefer to use it in wet hair, because this product is moisturizing enough to replace conditioner. Organix Sheer Hydration Leave In Treatment seems to absorb quickly, though its difficult to tell when used in damp hair. It seems almost impossible to overuse this product, it never makes my normal-to-oily hair greasy, nor does it cause any buildup. Instead, Organix' leave in treatment leaves me with very silky, shiny, hydrated, and manageable. On top of that, it really helps to detangle my knotty hair. My one and only complaint about this conditioner is the scent, its not bad, just a little cologne-y for my taste.
I really love Organix' Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Hydration Leave In Mist! It keeps my hair silky and knot-free, but never makes it greasy or heavy. Packaging is sleek and easy to use. The eight dollar price tag is reasonable, especially since Organix is frequently on sale. I'm fairly certain that I'll repurchase this leave in conditioner, and I definitely recommend it! 



Ingredients:
Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogentated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I might try this one after I work though my Nexxus that I keep getting super coupons for! I've really yet to be disappointed by Organix as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, their conditioners/masks/spray in oils always work so well for me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...