July 2014 Favorites+Blogs of the Month




Makeup:
Benefit PosieBalm - Review 
CK One Trip Mascara - Review
Lancome Peche Savvy Blush Subtil Palette - Review
Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo Dollskin Blush Duo - Review*
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner - Review
NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Review 
Pixi Correction Concentrate - Review
Bourjois Orange Punch Color Boost Glossy Lip Color - Review

Tools:
EcoTools Blending Brush
Royal&Langnickel C402 Mini Smudge Brush - Review 

Skincare:
Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer - Review
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - Review
Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil - Review

Hair:
Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Leave In Treatment - Review
Davines Lovely Smoothing Shampoo

Nails:
N/A

Bath&Body:
Kiehls Creme de Corps Lotion
Bath&BodyWorks Wild Citrus Sunflower Shower Gel

Scents:
Avon Naturals Pear&Acai Body Spray

Blogs:
We Love Swatches

Other:
Orange is the New Black
Parks&Recreation
Bath&BodyWorks Espresso Bar Candle - Review
Red Pepper Soup

Leave a Comment

  1. I really like the B&BW Wild Citrus Sunflower scent. Picked up the body lotion for $2 a while back (score!).

    How far along have you gotten with Orange is the New Black? I just finished Season 2 and loved it. I can't stress how much I like it. Although, Parks and Rec is a top favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the shower gel for $3! I really wish it was permanent.

      I finished Orange is the New Black and I really adore it. Red forever. <3 I don't know what to do with my life til season 3 comes out.

      Delete
  2. <3 <3 gurl I love you <3 Also, that lancome blusher has been calling my name for yearrrs. I try to ignore it, but I'm not sure I can resist it much longer!!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I love you back <3 Get dat blush palette!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...