Born Pretty Store Black Acrylic Nail Art Decoration Review




 Born Pretty Store's Black Acrylic Nail Art Decorations is a collection of twelve different shapes of nail and body art decorations. A wheel of these cute little accessories sells for $3.99 though buying multiple sets will earn you a discount (see the bottom of this post for another 10% discount). Born Pretty Store ships internationally.

 Born Pretty Store's Black Acrylic Nail Art Decorations come in a small, white plastic wheel with an attached twist lid. Each shape is separated into individual compartments - however, here's a gap between the dividers and cap, so there has been some mixing.

The dozen different shades are two different sizes of butterfly, stars, dots, triangles, bows, squares, hearts, tear drops, rectangles, flowers, and ovals. You get thirty to forty of each shape.

These opaque black acrylic nail accessories vary in size, bu are quite small, roughly 10mm in size. These nail accessories have flat backs that make them easy to apply. These little black shapes just can't seem to stick on, no matter what clear coat I use. I don't have a nail glue at my disposal, but I don't think it'd make much of a difference. I've even tried sealing these acrylic nail decoration with multiple layers of top coat with no avail. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I get poor wear from nail products in general - I'm just too hard on my hands. However, these little nail accents stay well when I use them on practice nails.  Born Pretty Store says these acrylic shapes can also be used for crafts and body art.
Born Pretty Store's Black Acrylic Nail Art Decorations are hella cute. For $4, you get a variety of twelve shapes, some basic, some quite girly. I had wear issues with these nail accessories, but that's likely a problem on my end. If you want an affordable way to add some sass to your manicure, you might wanna look into these cute nail decorations. 



Keep an eye out for a tutorial on how to use nail art rhinestones. 

Disclosure:
This product was sent to me by Born Pretty Store for review. My opinions were not influenced by BPS or any other third parties.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...