Products I've Hit Pan On Update




I like to update the products I've hit pan on every couple months. I've made some pretty good progress since March. Click here to see my last Products I've Hit Pan On to compare. Click through to check out some serious pan.

I'm just using this to finish it, I'm really not a fan. 
 Essence Bronzing Queen Bronzing Compact Powder 
I've been working on this bronze for almost two years. I think it'll finally be an empty soon! The top of the compact snapped off. 
I've doubled the amount of visible pan, but I think Girlie and I still have a lot of time left together. The top snapped off of this compact too. 
 Essence All About Matte Fixing Powder
I'm about half way done with this powder. I'm expecting it to crack and break quite soon.
 Covergirl TruMagic The Sunkisser
I love this cream bronzer and am working though it super fast. I'll definitely be repurchasing it soon. 
 theBalm Devilish Danielle Eyeshadow (Shady Lady 2 Palette)
This is the second time I've hit pan on this eyeshadow (it cracked and I repressed it). I've been using the Shady Lady 2 Palette a lot lately, and am close to hitting pan on at least two other shadows too. 
Maybelline Candy Coral Dream Bouncy Blush
I've barely made any progress in this blush. I've had it for a very long time and I'll probably toss it before I finish it.





Leave a Comment

  1. Great post! :) I liked the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes when they were first released. My skin wouldn't tolerate them, but the colors were really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sorry the Bouncy Blushes didn't get along with your skin, hopefully you find a similar product that does!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...