Out with the Old - June 2014




 I finished a good amount of stuff this month - lotsa skincare, but also a fair bit of makeup. Click through to see what I'm tossing out. Asterisks denote that I already had a backup, or will be repurchasing.

 Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Shower Gel - Empty*
Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Canadian Berry Pie Pocket Bac - Empty
Freeman Revealing Pomegranate Peel Off Mask - Old
Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer - empty 


Leave a Comment

  1. Yay for empties! I am shocked with how much face powder I've gone through this summer, it actually makes me happy since now my hoard is under control!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm actually gonna have a reason to buy powder soon! I'm blowing though my Dream Wonder powder (I guess that's a spoiler for next month's Out With the Old).

      Delete
  2. Uh oh looks like I might have to purchase more makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...