June Wantable Box




 Wantable is a monthly beauty box that I've been lusting after for about a year. This service, which costs $36/month, or $40 for a single box, has three box options - Makeup, Accessories, and Intimates. Wantable differs from other subscription boxes like Ipsy and Birchbox because they only send out full sized products; which kinda justifies the significantly higher price point. A great benefit that Wantable features is a high level of customization. Before you subscribe, Wantable has you take a quick survey on what products you like or dislike - and they actually adhere to your preferences! Wantable approached me about unboxing and reviewing their June box and I said "yes" SO fast! Click through to see what came in my June Wantable Makeup Box.

 My Wantable box came nicely packaged! There was foam packaging protecting the products. All product were safety sealed as well. A packing slip was included, listing the price of each item as well as a description.
Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cream Blush+Pressed Sparklicity Duo - Coral Cameo - $28 
 I've always wanted to try something from Tarina Tarantino, so this was by far the highlight of my box. This beautifully packaged duo contains a pink cream blush and coral, shimmery blush. Both have awesome textures and nice pigmentation - and the packaging really is so pretty

The Claims:
"This exquisite blush duos blend effortlessly on your cheeks with the subtle glisten of Sparklicity, now in powder form! This velvety cream to powder blush formulation acts as a magnet for Sparklicity powder, giving long-lasting, fantastical results while leaving skin moisturized and healthy looking!"
Gleam by Melanie Mills Body Radiance - Bronze Gold - $30
I've never heard of this brand before, nor have I ever used a body bronzer/highlighter. I was intimidated by this product at first, because its super dark, but it sheers out beautifully. This subtle highlighter has a nice, soft scent as well. I think I'll be taking this with me to Sydney. 

The Claims:
"With potent anti-aging ingredients (Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract, and Vitamin E), hydrating ingredietns (Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, and olive oil), and skin perfecting ingredients (Kalpariane - a wrinkle filler and Brown Seaweed Extract - a skin tightener), Gleam Body Radiance gives your skin the appearance of healthy glowing skin. Because its a pigmented makeup Gleam Body Radiance helps diminish the appearance of small stretch marks and small varicose veins. Skin is left smooth and looking like velvet perfection. A beautiful bronze for every skin tone! You can choose for sheer coverage with a healthy glow finish or deepen the skin tone and create a natural sunkissed glow."
Ofra Black Fixliner Gel Eyeliner - $14.99
I love gel eyeliner, and have been curious about Ofra in the past, so receiving the Fixline Eyeliner Gel was a pleasant surprise! This gel liner is so fluid and creamy, I think its going to take me a while to learn to work with it. 

The Claims:
"Fixline Eyeliner Gel produces a fine line without flakes or cracking. Long wearing and smudge resistant."
Eddie Funkhouser Chromographic Lip Color - Kiki - $11.99
I first heard of Eddie Funkhouser from my girl Carly at The Science of Chic, who seemed fairly impressed by their products, so I was excited to see one of their Chromographic Lip Colors in my Wantable box. I received Kiki, an awesome coral pink shade. This lipstick is creamy and so comfortable to wear. 

Total Value of my June Wantable Box:
$85!

Wow. That's well over double what you'd pay for a box. I'm impressed to say the least. I'm super excited for three of the four products, and still pretty pleased for the fourth as well. If you want full sized, mid range to high end beauty products, Wantable is for you! I can't wait to test out these products, I'm truly enthused.




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. This Wantable Box was sent to me for the company for review/unboxing purposes. All opinions are my own and not influenced by Wantable, Tarina Tarantino, Eddie Funkhouser, Gleam by Melanie Mills, Ofra, or any other third party. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...