First Impression - Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation




After a brief search, I finally tracked down Maybelline's brand new  Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation at Ulta. I wanted to try this foundation from the moment I heard of it. The Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation is similar to L'Oreal's Magic Nude Liquid Powder in the way that its thin, nearly watery in consistency. This light, liquidy foundation applies nicely with fingers and provides light coverage with a natural finish (as opposed to the powdery finish of L'Oreal's similar foundation). I picked the lightest shade, Porcelain Ivory (10), which is a good match. So far, my sole complaint about Maybelline's Dream Wonder Fluid Touch is the price for the amount of product. For ten bucks you get just 20ml (.66 fl oz), only 2/3 of the amount of most liquid foundations. I should have a full review up in about two weeks.


Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...