Essence Lash Mania Reloaded False Lash Mascara Review




 Essence says their Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara will give you "lashes with star appeal! The innovative elastomer brush with a star-shaped arrangement of blades accurately grips your lashes to give them a push-up effect. The result: lashes with extreme volume and a dramatic false-lash look. Secret tip: the LASH mania reloaded mascara offers perfect separation and can therefore also be used as a mascara topper. For all mascara maniacs." This mascara contains 10ml (.33 fl oz). Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara is one of the brand's most expensive products - selling for $4.99 a tube. Essence is a cruelty free brand. This mascara was made in Italy.

 Lash Mania Reloaded comes in a silver, mirrored tube. The front of the tube features the product name. A brief description can be found on the side of the tube. Packaging is recyclable. Essence's Lash Mania Reloaded has an interested brush. Slightly less than an inch long with a flexible base. The rubber bristles are comb like, arranged in eight rows of widely spaced bristles. The bristles are longest as the base, tapering towards the rounded tip. I struggle to use this brush, but only on my right eye, where I tend to hit my brow bone with it.
 Lash Mania Reloaded starts off pretty promising, but like every other Essence mascara I've tried, it ends up being quite disappointing. Lash Mania Reloaded has a wet, thick formula that really weighs my lashes down. The deep black formula adds awesome length, good volume, and some separation - though clumping is an issue if you apply more than two coats (like I tend to do). I get poor wear from this Essence mascara, which I can't say was unexpected. Lash Mania Reloaded begins to flake after just two or three hours, pretty much entirely gone after five hours. Any remnants remove easily.
Lash Mania Reloaded is the fourth disappointing mascara I've tried from Essence. I'm definitely done with trying mascaras from this super affordable brand. Lash Mania Reloaded has an interesting brush that builds big lashes fast, but unfortunately they don't last. If this mascara wore better, I'd be all about it, but I can't recommend a mascara that flakes this badly. To be honest, I can't recommend any Essence mascaras. 


Ingredients:
Aqua (water), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Vp/eicosene Copolymer, Carnauba (copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (iron Oxides).

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...