Rimmel Gossip Green ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick Review




 Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks are waterproof cream eyeshadows in jumbo crayon form. Rimmel says "rich, intense colour applies in a flash. Creamy formula blends effortlessly for a luminous finish. Jumbo applicator creates a dramatic look in just one stroke. Can be used as eye shadow or eyeliner." The ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks are available in nine shades - this review is for Gossip Green, which I picked up after falling head over heels for Bulletproof Beige. Each of these cream shadow crayons contains 3.25 grams (.11 oz) and sell for about $4.50. Rimmel is not cruelty free. This product was made in France.

 Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Sticks come in black wooden pencils with a clear cap. The bottom of the pencil is color matched for easy color selection. The product and shade names are printed on the pencil in large silver letters. These jumbo eyeshadow pencils are easily sharpened in any double barreled sharpener. Packaging is recyclable.
I was blown away by Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick formula! This cream shadow crayon is so easy to work with. Product glides on to the eyelid and blends well with fingers or a brush. Pigmentation is top notch! One layer of Rimmel's cream shadow is just about fully opaque, but if can be sheered out as much as you like. Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks make excellent bases for powder eyeshadows, they boost color payoff and really help powders adhere to the lid. I get great wear from these eyeshadow crayons. With or without primer, topped with a powder eyeshadow or not, Gossip Green wears all day. This eyeshadow creases ever so slightly after about seven hours. I don't experience any fading or smudging from Gossip Green. As promised, this product is waterproof, its a little difficult to remove and it stains my eyelids a little. 
 Gossip Green is a flattering celadon shade with a satin finish. A couple small flecks of silver shimmer become apparent if you sheer this grey based green out. I think Gossip Green goes quite well with my red hair and dark eyes. Gossip Green pairs beautifully with Maybelline's Forest Fatale Color Tattoo Pigment.
I love Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks, I want the entire range! They apply and blend very well and they're oh so affordable! Gossip Green is a nice, mossy green. It may not be as basic as Bulletproof Beige, but I still find myself reaching for it often. I definitely recommend Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks. I've said it before, these cream shadows are a true drugstore gem. 



Ingredients:
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Caprylyl Methicone, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Squalane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Silica, Tin Oxide, Talc, BHT, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-11

May Contain:
Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

this product was gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I'm surprise these last so well even with minimum creasing! I might have to pick on of these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too! Let me know what shade(s) you pick up and if you like them!

      Delete
  2. I have super oily lids so I wasn't sure if this line would work for me. I might try them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can't hurt to try one! Though you may want to prime or set it with powder. What shade are you thinking about picking up?

      Delete
  3. Would it work on my elephant eyelids ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...