Eu Natural Clarity Vitamin C+Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum Review





Eu Natural's Clarity Vitamin C Serum is an "antioxidant blend featuring Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Herbal Extracts shown to smooth the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and treat dark spots. Stimulate collagen production for radiant and youthful looking skin." This face serum is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic. A 30ml (1 fl oz) bottle retails for $39.95 (see below for a discount!) on the brand's Amazon webstore. I don't have any information on hand about Eu Natural's animal testing policy. This serum was made in the USA.

Eu Natural's Clarity Vitamin C Serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper top. The product name is printed on the front of the label. The back of the label offers a full ingredient list and application directions. I appreciate the tinted bottle, which will help keep light out, maintaining the stability of the active, natural ingredients.

The Clarity Vitamin C Face Serum is a thin, clear liquid. Eu Natural suggests applying 5-6 drops to the face and neck every morning. I follow these directions, but also mix a couple drops into my moisturizer at night. Eu Natural's serum sinks in fairly quickly. Right off the bat this serum makes my face feel tight but not dry. I can't give a complete review of this serum, I've only been using it for a little over two weeks (I'll update the post if anything changes), but I've already noticed some results! I don't have any lines and wrinkles to improve upon, but I do have dark marks. I'm excited to say that this serum has helped to lighten most of my acne scars. By no means have they been erased, but they're certainly less prominent! On top of that, I've had less redness on my cheeks and nose. I've suffered no ill effects while using Eu Natural's serum. A lot of serums have broken me out in the past - but not this one, I've been breaking out less, actually! Eu Natural's Clarity Vitamin C Serum is alcohol and fragrance free, though it does smell a little herbal. My only complaint about Clarity is that it seems like I'm blowing through my bottle. This 30ml bottle seems to about a six week supply.

Eu Natural's Clarity Vitamin C Serum is good! In two weeks I saw a reduction of redness and acne scars - to say I'm pleased would be an understatement! The price for this serum is a little high, considering how fast I seem to be running through it. Is it worth it for the results? Yes, if you have a lot of redness or discoloration. Personally, I wouldn't repurchase this natural face serum, though I'm very pleased with the results I've seen so far.

I'll add photos when my new camera gets in! 



Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Organic Centella Asiatica, Organic Equisetum Arvense, Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons, Organic Taraxacum Officinale


Disclosure:
This product was sent to me by Eu Natural and BrandBacker for review purposes. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by any outside parties. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...