New Product: Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Pumped Up! Mascara (First Impression)




 The newest edition to Maybelline's ever expanding Volume Express line is the Colossal Pumped Up! Mascara. Available in washable and waterproof, and in three shades (Brown Black, Classic Black, and Glam Black), this brightly packaged mascara boasts Maybelline's "biggest brush with the double curved stem" and a "Smoother formula with double the collagen plumps without clumps."
I'm definitely pumped up to try this new mascara - I love Maybelline's Colossal formula, its one of my favorites. I applied one coat of Colossal Pumped Up! and was really excited - I got volume, length, lift, and separation. On top of that, I found the very large brush easy to maneuver. The only thing I found a little off putting is the strong scent. Wow! This mascara definitely has some potential! Gimme about two-three weeks to test this out and expect a full review.

Will you be trying out Maybelline's Volume Express Colossal Pumped Up! Mascara?


P.S This mascara contains 9.7ml (.33 fl oz) and will retail for about $7USD at major retailers and drugstores. 



Disclosure:
This product was purchased with my own money

Leave a Comment

  1. I have this and I really like it. The first coat pretty much sucks, but after the second coat, it's amazing! Definitely keep that in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I actually was pleased with one coat, I haven't tried a second coat yet.

      Delete
  2. Looks exciting! Can't wait for the review

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this mascara! I've been pairing it with Rimmel's Lash Accelerator and people have been asking me if I'm wearing falsies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Personally I'm a Rimmel Lash Accelerator hater, but sounds like that combo works really well for you!

      Delete
  4. I bought this the other day! Can't wait to try it out!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be on the lookout for your review!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...