L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream Review





L'Oreal says their RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream is "NOT a moisturizer, NOT a foundation, MORE than a primer, its a first-of-it's-kind Instant Skin Smoother. Miracle Blur instantly erases the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores. Skin instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet soft matte finish that lasts all day." This fancy face primer offers SPF 30 sun protection. L'Oreal's RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother contains 35ml (1.18 fl oz) and retails for around $25. L'Oreal is not cruelty free. This face primer was made in the USA. 

 L'Oreal's RevitaLift Miracle Blur comes in a black cardboard box with an actual size image of the product inside on the front. Plenty of product information is printed on every side of the box. Inside is a red, flattened squeeze tube. The product name and a few claims are printed on the front of the tube, application directions can be found on the back. The squeeze tube has a flat flip top. As much as I like the look of L'Oreal's primer's packaging, I find it hard to use. After the first couple of uses it became hard for me to squeeze product out. Packaging does not seem to be recyclable.
 L'Oreal's RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream is pretty interesting, different from any primer I've used before. This pore and wrinkle smoothing primer is thick and white, kinda like the paste preschoolers use. You only need the smallest amount of this primer, over application can be a problem. The RevitaLift Miracle Blur is a little difficult to apply evenly, if you use too much it'll ball up on the skin and causes foundation to apply poorly. On it's own, this primer smooths the texture of my skin, but it doesn't blur the appearance of pores and other small imperfections. Nothing miraculous here. However, L'Oreal's primer helps makeup apply smoothly over all textural issues, nearly erasing the appearance of pores. The RevitaLift Miracle Blur primer has a velvety feel on the skin, with a natural finish - its pretty much invisible once smoothed out. This face primer controls oil well and helps prolong my foundation's wear. Unlike a lot of silicone loaded primers, L'Oreal's RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother does not clog my pores nor does it break me out.
L'Oreal's RevitaLift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother is a pretty good face primer. It doesn't blur blemishes on it's own, but it certainly helps foundations and BB creams apply in a way thathides pores and small variances of skin's texture. This primer aids in oil control and improves makeup's longevity. Its easy to over do it with L'Oreal's RevitaLift primer, but you'll get used to! I appreciate the inclusion of SPF 30 (I never use enough SPF). The $25 price tag is pretty high for a drugstore face primers, if you're interested I definitely recommend looking for a sale or coupon first. If you can get a deal on it, this primer is worth trying.


Ingredients:

Active Ingredients:
Avobenzone(3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (6%)

Inactive Ingredients:
Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Silica Silyate, Glycerin, Thrimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water


Disclosure:
This product was provided to me by freebeautyevents.com in exchange for promoting their website. I honestly endorse this website regardless of compensation. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I really loved this primer at first, but it caused problems with my skin. :( I was super bummed because this thing allowed me to go sans makeup up until it broke me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had that problem. D: I was honestly surprised it hasn't broken me out.

      Delete
  2. n.n can I use it as a face cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really really excited for this product when it first came out, but after reading some reviews that I can cause breakouts, it put off buying it. Thank you for sharing on Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silicone-y primers do tend to do that. =( I look forward to linking up again soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...