Dupes: Barry M Teal and Urban Decay Deep End Nail Polish




 I was itching to try Urban Decay's Electric Nail Trio and on Monday I painted my nails for the first time in forever. Once Deep End dried town, I realised that it looked very familiar. I dug out Barry M's Nail Paint in Teal and gave them a side by side swatch and found that they are pretty damn similar. Deep Side is ever so slightly more green, but the difference is negligible. Both beautiful teals feature a metallic, almost foil like finish. Both polishes take three coats to reach opacity and dry quickly.  I get better wear from Deep End than Teal, but that will vary person to person.
Barry M Nail Paint in Teal - 10ml/$5
Urban Decay Deep End - 5ml/$12, part of limited edition Electric Trio


Disclosure:
products featured in this post were gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...