Birthday Haul!

 I turn 22 on Friday and decided to spoil myself a little bit in advance. The most exciting of which is the Betsey Johnson cross body back shown above. I've been considering getting a new purse for a while now, and that one caught my eye. It was pricey, but it seems to be a good quality bag, and I'm kinda squeal-y about it! Click through to see what else I treated myself to..

 5/$5 Pocket Bacs in Beautiful Day, Aqua Blossom, Tuscan Melon, Pure Paradise, and my favorite, Island Margarita. 
 BBW's Fine Fragrance Mists were on sale for $5 a pop. I was going to grab a backup of my beloved Paris Amour, but a sales associate recommended Velvet Sugar to me, and I quite liked it. Its somewhat similar to Paris Amour, but with brighter, fruitier tones. 
 At Sephora I picked up the Eyeko Deluxe Mascara duo for $17, as well as my Make Up For Ever Beauty Insider Birthday gift (free obvs). I've never tried anything from either brand.
 I'm just about out of Pixi's Flawless&Poreless Primer, which I use a couple times a week, so I picked up a full size bottle. 
 I've seen swatches of Pixi's Emerald Gold Eyeshadow Palette and immediately fell in love with it. I can't wait to swatch it and play around with it. 
 CK One Mascara in Trip, which a bright violet. This was my Ulta birthday gift. 
And finally, I picked up a new bathing suit top from Xhilaration. Mints super in and it goes with my paleness and ginger hair well. Its pretty hard to find a decently supportive bikini top for cheap, but this one was only $16.


Disclosure:
Everything featured in this post was purchased with my own money, aside from the Sephora and Ulta loyalty birthday gifts. 

5 comments

  1. Happy (early) Birthday!!! BTW, Love, love, LOVE the Betsey bag! She's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bathing suit n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you, i tried to get another color from Ulta and they wouldn't let me :( the blue looks soooo nice. have you tried the purple?? i'm looking for a nice purple, and missed the rimmel pop mascara. how's the color payoff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was only allowed to choose another shade because my Ulta was out of black. I've played with the purple mascara once or twice, color payoff isn't super intense, but its better than most colored mascaras. Trip shows up as like a very dark, almost grey purple.

      Delete