April 2014 Ipsy Bag - Beauty Rocks!

 I just got another awesome Ipsy Bag in the mail! For those not familiar with Ipsy, its a monthly beauty subscription that costs $10/month for 4-6 deluxe or full size beauty products. This month, subscribers received a mix of five products, from a pool of sixteen products from sixteen different brands!

New Partnerships include: Cover FX, Rainbow Honey, Dr. Brandt, Mary Kay, Such a Tease

Repeat Partnerships include: Benefit, Urban Decay, Coastal Scents, Demeter, City Color, Kiss, Elizabeth Mott, Cailyn Cosmetics, Sexy Hair, Starlooks, St. Tropez

The IpsyPoints Rewards are the same as they were in March.

Click through to take a peek at what I got in April's Bag.
 
April's bag is not part of that artist series that was introduced in March. This deep navy bag feels like its made of polyester. The bag is lined with black polyester. A grey record is printed on the front, featuring the Ipsy logo and this month's theme name. As usual, the bag has a zip closure.
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes - Full Size - $3.99

This is the third time I've received false lashes in an Ipsy Bag and I'm not sure where they get the idea that I like them? I don't. That being said, I've previously received a pair of Kiss Looks so Natural lashes from Influenster and enjoyed them. I received the style called "Pretty", which look really nice. 


The Claims:
Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on. These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks. ipsy’s KISS lashes come with complimentary glue

The Offer:
25% Kiss or iEnvy lashes at beautyonlinesupply.com with code IPSY1. Expires 5/15/14

Benefit LolliTint Lip/Cheek Stain - 2.5ml sample - ~$5 (Full Size 12.5ml/$30)

I'm so excited to try LolliTint! I first heard rumors of it in October of last year and knew I wanted this orchid hued lip and cheek tint immediately! I was kinda butthurt when I didn't get BeneTint in last July's bag, so I guess Ipsy's finally made it up to me. This sample may seem little, but I've had several 2.5ml Benefit samples and they last FOREVER. 


The Claims:
Hello lolli! Our candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!

The Offer:
Free Deluxe Sample of High Beam with $30 orders at benefitcosmetics.com with code APRILGLAM. Expires 5/15/14

Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink - Full Size - $19
I'm a little miffed about receiving this product, even though I like it. This is the third Cailyn Cosmetics/Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm I've gotten in an Ipsy bag. I'd like more variety from Ipsy. Complaining aside, I do like this product, and the shade, Acid Pink. Subscribers either received Acid Pink or Apple Pink. 


The Claims:
Indulge in colors that last and formulas that enrich! This ultra matte, super moisturizing lip balm offers you rich colors with amazing staying power.

The Offer:
20% off + Free Gift at cailyncosmetics.com with code IPSYGIFT. expires 5/31/14

City Color White Gold Highlighting Mousse - Full Size - $3.99

What an interesting little product. This is a lightweight, whipped, mousse for highlighting brows and cheekbones. I'm looking forward to trying it, though I don't know how well I'll like it. 


The Claims:
Brighten your eyes and cheekbones with the City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse. This smooth and creamy product is enriched with luminosity, providing a beautiful gold sheen finish. Use as an eye shadow base as well as a highlighter.

The Offer:
20% off purchase at citycolorbeauty.com with code 14IPSY20WG. Expires 6/15/14

Urban Decay Black Velvet 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Deluxe Sample .8g - $15 (Full Size 1.2g/$20)

This is almost as exciting for me as LolliTint. Urban Decay just released this new eyeliner, which is meant for smudging out and wearing with smokey eyes. I've seen mixed reviews, and haven't been this biggest fan of UD's 24/7 pencils in the past, but I'm still looking forward to trying Black Velvet. 

The Claims:
A must for smoky-eye fanatics: an ultra-plush version of UD’s creamy, waterproof 24/7 formula. Create perfectly blended-out or rich, precise lines that are blacker-than-black. 

The Offer:
Free Deluxe Sample of B6 Prepping Spray with any $35 purchase at urbandecay.com with code UDIPSY. Expires 4/18/14

                                                                                  
 
Total Value of April's Bag:
~$47!

I'm quite pleased with this month's bag! That's three great bags in a row for me! 






Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links and referral codes. 

2 comments

  1. They had some great products this month! I feel the same about the lashes- I never wear them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You quite enjoy smoky eyes n.n

    ReplyDelete