April 2014 Favorites + Blogs of the Month




Makeup:
City Color Fresh Melon Be Matte Blush - Review 
Revlon Coquette Lacquer Balm - Review
NYX Candy Buttons Butter Lipstick
Soap&Glory Supercat Eyeliner - Review
Avon Coral Radiance Ideal Luminous Finish Blush - Review
Wet n Wild Sparkle til Morning Palette - Review
Avon Deep Orchid Totally Kissable Lipstick - Review

Skincare:
Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Nails:
Urban Decay Electric Nail Trio - Review

Scents:
Bath&BodyWorks Velvet Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist

Hair:
Organix Quenched Sea Moisture Minerals Shampoo&Conditioner

Bath&Body:
H2o+ Agave Mist Body Balm - Review

Tools:
EcoTools Konjac Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush  - Review

Blogs:
Poorly Drawn Lines
Hamsters in Cups 
Rose of Rodents 
Rebecca Shores MUA
Beauty Blonde xo 
The Happy Sloths 
The Beauty Milk
Lilting Grace
Cosmetic Proof

Other:
Ipsy
Betsey Johnson bag
Nakama
Eat n Park
Playoff Hockey
Bloglovin'
Frozen

Leave a Comment

  1. I'd love to see your review on the Garnier Cleansing Oil. :) I've got mine (I'm about 1/3 of the way finished) and I'm currently working on my own review. NGL, I love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the review right now! I'm half way through my first bottle and I love it too!

      Delete
  2. Great favorites! The NYX butter lipsticks are fantastic!!! Also, I can't wait to see your review of the Garnier Cleansing Oil. I just bought a Boscia one and so far like it, but if there is a cheaper option, I would love to hear about it!

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not super crazy about the NYX Butter Lipsticks like everyone seems to be, but they are good! I hope you'll find the Garnier review helpful.

      Delete
  3. I hope you do a review on the organix! Also I love that blue in that wet n wild palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will review the Organix stuff soon-ish!

      Delete
  4. What about disney movies ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...