Products I've Hit Pan On - Update




Last May I did an updated Products I've Hit Pan On post, and thought it was about time to show off my progress. Most of the products featured in that post are long gone, but I've added a whole lot more to the pile. Click through to see what products are nearing the end of their life. 

 ELF Complexion Perfection Powder. I've made a lot of progress here.
 Covergirl TruMagic Skin Perfector. I'm blowing through this.
 Ulta Cheek Color in Girlie. It took me forever to hit pan on this! 
 Essence Bronzing Queen Bronzer. I've doubled the amount of visible pan!
 theBalm Devilish Danielle in the Shady Lady 2 Palette. I have hit pan on this, but it broke and was repressed, so it now appears as a big dent. 
 Maybelline Candy Coral Dream Bouncy Blush. I've had this for ages, so its about time I'm starting to finish it off. 
 Maybelline FitMe Concealer. I'm not sure if it counts, since there's no real pan, but I'm scraping the sides and I'm nearly finished. 
Soap&Glory Wowed Mouth Palette. I've hit pan on two, and I'm quite close on three others. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I love hitting pan on something. It makes me feel so accomplished. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bouncy blushes last 5ever lol..and btw, how do you apply the CoverGirl primer because the whole putting my fingers into it is kinda giving me the heebie jeebies. I've tried a flat foundation brush but it was kinda meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had mine for over two years and I use it all the time. There's so much product in there!

      I apply the CG primer with my fingers, its the only way I've found to work for me, and even then its pretty mediocre.

      Delete
  3. The Coastal Scents Raisin shade is pretty. Is it similar to MAC's cranberry? I can't use MAC, but I constantly see Cranberry used in tutorials and would love a dupe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out and let you know. I'll put a post up if they're similar enough to compare.

      Delete
  4. Much makeup used, wow, such durability

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took... have hit pan on a lot of products since I've started doing my makeup like 8 o 9 yrs ago...

    http://peppermintcrinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...