March 2014 Ipsy Bag - Destination Beauty

 I just got my March Ipsy Bag in the mail and I love it! If you're not familiar with Ipsy, this is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends out 4 to 6 full sized or deluxe sample sized beauty products. This month subscribers only received four products, but they're particularly good ones in my opinion! Ipsy sent out a mix of ten products this month from nine different brands. Ipsy re-partnered with Bare Minerals, Be a Bombshell, Chella, Pacifica, NYX, and Pixi this month. New parternships include Nicole by OPI, Missha, Klorane, and Vita Liberata. Click through to take a peek at what came in my bag, along with some info on Ipsy's newest program.

 March's bag is certainly something. Personally, I don't find this vinyl bag attractive, the print is a little too busy or my taste. This bag is called "Street Anatomy" and was designed by San Francisco based artist Klari Reis. For the next few months, Ipsy will be partnering with artists and designers to create new, unique bags. Apparently, Ipsy will be accepting design ideas from 'Ipsters' soon as well.
 Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter (Travel Size) - $7 

I've previously received Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter in an Ipsy Bag last year and quite enjoyed it, so I'm happy to receive another tube. I'm not typically a fan of coconut scents, but this one is quite nice. Packaging for this body butter is gorgeous as well. By the way, did yinz know Pacifica recently became available at Ulta? 

The Claims:
Smell incredible with our nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. The Pacifica Body Butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Now available in tubes in our best-selling fragrances, making them easy to take with you anywhere.

The Offer:
20% off any purchase at pacificabeauty.com with code ispygirl. Expires 4/15
 Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick - Get Ready - Sample Size ($8), Full Size ($18)

I love Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Glosses, and I've heard great things about the Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks, so I'm very excited to try this little lipstick. All subscribers that received this lipstick got the shade "Get Ready", a lovely warm pink. 

The Claims:
Make an impact with Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you’re ready for anything—and everything

The Offer:
Free Sample of Lash Domination Mascara+Free Shipping. Individualized code. I'm not going to use mine, so message me on Tumblr or email me for it. First dibs. 
 Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad - Full Size - $16

I'm so sick of receiving Be a Bombshell products, Ipsy has partnered with them a whopping SIX times. That being said, I kinda love this quad! The color scheme is amazing, as is the texture and the pigmentation, and the layout of the card. I really love this palette. I can't wait to play around with it. 

The Claims:
The Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad contains a highly pigmented long lasting formula for all day wear. 

The Offer:
40% off any purchase+Free Fuchsia Lip Crayon at beabombshellcosmetics.com with code IPSY40. Expires 4/15
Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner Pen - Full Size - $24 

Ipsy has sent out a few Chella products over the months but I never received any, to my disappointment. I'm so glad that their Indigo Blue Eyeliner Pen showed up in this month's bag; I'm always up to try a new liquid liner. This liner has a long, stiff brush tip that seems easy to maneuver. This bright blue liquid liner is very pigmented, I can't wait to wear it. 

The Claims:
Experience Chella’s Eyeliner Pen, a formula so incredible and surprising it almost describes itself. Highly innovative, never-done before - this pigmented, non-staining eyeliner ink provides a sleek, high-intensity eye make-up that lasts all day. This silky eyeliner glides on to define, emphasize and embolden with long lasting vibrant color that stays on until you want it gone!

The Offer:
25% Purchase off any purchase at chella.com with code EYELINER. expires 4/15.
Total Value of March's Bag - $55! 

Great value, great products, what's not to love? I'm extremely pleased with this month's bag. That's two awesome months in a row - good job Ipsy!  Comment and let me know what you received in your bag this month. 






Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

9 comments

  1. I thought to bag was kind a pretty. Very colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, we all have different tastes =D

      Delete
  2. Those eyeshadows look gorgeous! And that eyeliner. I think Ipsy generally did a good job this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome! I really like pretty much all the products they sent out this month!

      Delete
  3. Wow such professional photo, much photography, wow, very instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but I don't even have an instagram.

      Delete
  4. The eye liner looks amazing!!! That bright blue :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty? It isn't quite that blue on the eye, but I still think its fantastic!

      Delete
  5. Great review! I'm totally envious that you got the Pacifica body butter! But I will tell you, their lotions are STRONG. I always have to put mine on first when I'm getting ready so it can thin out a little!

    xoxo, M.

    PS. Check out my review too! http://michellenguyenpremd.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/ipsy-review-march-2014/ (;

    ReplyDelete