Customer Service Kudos - Herbal Essences





Today I want to share a great customer service experience I recently had with Herbal Essences. I was very excited to try their new Naked Dry Shampoo and picked up a bottle as soon as I could. I tried it out once, then put it aside to finish off my bottle of Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo. I recently pulled Herbal Essences' Dry Shampoo back out and noticed a lot of condensation on the inside of the cap. I didn't think much of it, until I realised the bottle was at least 2/3 empty - the product had evaporated out! On top of that, the spray nozzle seemed to be jammed.

I contacted Herbal Essences' Customer Service,  and received a response in just a few hours. The apologetic and professionally worded apologetic email from CSR named Alonda promised me a voucher for a replacement bottle that was slated to arrive in two to three weeks. I ended up receiving the coupon in just under a week. I had no trouble at all redeeming the coupon (at Target) and now have a fully functional bottle of Naked Dry Shampoo. 

Great job Herbal Essences! I'm extremely satisfied with their fast, efficient, and polite customer service.


Leave a Comment

  1. it's always nice when a company goes above and beyond to make sure you have a positive experience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth! That's why I always feel the need to make these posts. Customer service is so important.

      Delete
  2. I love great customer service! It makes everything and that product that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screaming would have gotten you 3 free samples.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...