Bath&BodyWorks Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream Review

 Bath&BodyWorks says their Triple Moisture Body Cream's formula is "Fortified with our exclusive Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, this velvety rich cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture to soften even the driest skin. Our emollient, yet non-greasy, formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before." I've been a long time fan of Bath&BodyWorks Body Lotions, but my experience with their Triple Moisture Body Creams is limited. Today I'm reviewing it in the Twilight Woods scent, but this review is more focused on the formula than the fragrance. Each Triple Moisture Body Cream contains 8 oz (226 grams) sells for $12.50. Bath&Bodyworks is cruelty free. This product was made in the USA.

 Packaging or the Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream is nice! These thick creams come in tall squeeze tubes with flip top caps. The Twilight Woods tube is multi-colored, featuring warm pink, fuchsia, and purple tones with background images of a forest and gold leaf details. The back of the tube offers a product description and ingredient list. Packaging for the Triple Moisture Body Cream can be a bit of a pain when you're at the end of the tube. I definitely recommend cutting the tube when you think it's empty - there'll still be tons of cream left. I don't believe that packaging is recyclable.
 Bath&BodyWorks Triple Moisture Body Creams are thick, rich, white creams; nearly as dense as a body butter. The Triple Moisture Body Cream spreads easily over the skin, feeling cool and instantly moisturizing. This lotion is intensely moisturizing. Despite it's heavy consistency, Bath&BodyWorks Triple Moisture Body Cream sinks in very quickly. They weren't kidding when they say 24 hour moisture - in fact, I think it lasts longer than that. With BBW's typical lotions, I feel the need to apply after every bath or shower, but I end up using the Triple Moisture Body Cream no more than two or three times a week - I just don't need to! On top of being very hydrating, this cream is super softening. As you know, my hands (and feet) suffer terribly at my job and this cream hydrates my hands and softens my calluses. I've also found it beneficial for my chronically dry, cracked, sore elbows.
 Chances are if you like Bath&BodyWorks, you like Twilight Woods. It seems like a universally appealing scent. Bath&BodyWorks describes Twilight Woods as a "hypnotic blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and Tuscan cypress inspired by the enticing warmth of woods at twilight." To me, Twilight Woods is a slightly heavy, very warm fragrance. The scent has an overall woodsy aspect to it, with light floral notes. When first applied, Twilight Woods has a faint berry not to it, but it fades away quickly, leaving behind a soft muskiness. There's something just a little ~mature~ about it in my opinon. The scent lingers for a couple hours after application.
Bath&BodyWorks Triple Moisture Body Creams are good! They're easy to apply and very effective. This thick lotion is quite moisturizing and softening. Packaging is attractive, though it loses functionality as you work your way through the product. Bath&BodyWorks offers nearly all their scents in this formula, so there's an option for everyone. I don't think I'd repurchase Triple Moisture Body Creams for full price, but they're usually offered on BBW's frequent sales and deals. If you can get a deal, I certainly recommend this product and would repurchase. 



Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Fragrance, C-12-13 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Stearic Acid, Rice Bran Oil, Acai Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Tocopherol, Petrolatum, PEG 100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropinol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links. 

5 comments

  1. This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! You can wear the lotion and smell like you are wearing perfume! I love it and so does my hubby :)

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more of a Sweet Pea kinda lady myself. Glad you and your Mr. like this scent =D

      Delete
  2. What exactly are twilight woods anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought four of these lotions, for less than $3 each, since I had 20% off of a $40 order, plus their Semi-Annual sale. I'm super in love.

    Oddly enough, Twilight Woods is a scent that gives me headaches. My mom and sister used it a lot when I was a kid. I tend to opt for the food-ier scents, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cucumber Melon, Mango Mandarin, and Brown Sugar and Fig are the four I got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it! I'm a big fan of Cucumber Melon and Brown Sugar Fig - I can't stand Mango Mandarin tho. =(

      Delete