Rimmel Bulletproof Beige ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick Review




 Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Sticks are waterproof cream eyeshadows in pencil form. Rimmel says "rich, intense colour applies in a flash. Creamy formula blends effortlessly for a luminous finish. Jumbo applicator creates a dramatic look in just one stroke. Can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner." Rimmel offers their ScandalEyes eye crayons in nine shades, this review is for Bulletproof Beige. Each of these cream eyeshadow crayons contains 3.25 grams (.11 oz) and sells for around $4.50. Rimmel is not a cruelty free brand. This product was made in France.

 Rimmel's ScandalEyes Shadow Sticks come in black wooden pencils with a clear cap and a color matched base. The product name and shade name are printed on the pencil in large silver lettering. These jumbo eyeshadow pencils are easily sharpened in any double barreled pencil sharpener.
 I'm not typically a fan of cream eyeshadows, but I've heard so much good stuff about Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Sticks, so I just had to try them. I was immediately impressed by the smooth consistency of this cream eyeshadow. This eyeshadow pencil glides on to the eyelid so nicely. The awesome texture is matched by excellent pigmentation. Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick is extremely malleable on the on the lid - it blends well on it's own and with powder eyeshadows. Rimmel's cream shadow pencil wears incredibly well; with or without primer, topped with a power eyeshadow or not, Bulletproof Beige wears all day long without fading or smudging. When worn without primer, the ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick doesn't crease for over seven hours, and even then its only faint. As promised, this eyeshadow pencil is waterproof - in fact it can be a little difficult to remove.
 Bulletproof Beige is a warm, light, yellow based beige with small flecks of similarly colored shimmer. Bulletproof Beige's finish is somewhere between frosty and shimmery, it varies based on how much its blended. This shade is pretty basic, but its a very functional one. Bulletproof Beige makes a great all over lid color, or under brow and inner corner highlight.
I really like Rimmel's Bulletproof Beige ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick! I mean, I really like it! I don't have a single negative thing to say about this product. The texture is awesome - smooth, creamy, easy to apply and blend. Bulletproof Beige is nicely pigmented. This basic warm beige is a great shadow to have on hand. Bulletproof Beige is a great on its own or as a base. Longevity is impeccable - even without a primer this cream shadow wears all day long. I hope to try more of Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Sticks. I definitely recommend these cream eyeshadow crayons - they're a true drugstore gem. 


Ingredients:
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Caprylyl Methicone, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Squalane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Silica, Tin Oxide, Talc, BHT, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-11


May Contain:
Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)


this product was gifted to me. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I was just looking at these in the drugstore and wondering whether or not to try them. I guess I'll pick one up next time. :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy this product!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried these yet but I do love this color. If they last that long I think I need to buy at least one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! I'll definitely be picking up another one or two.

      Delete
  3. Could I wear this and repel bullets?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...