Influenster J'Adore Vox Box




 I just got my Influenster J'Adore Box! This valentines themed box contains both beauty goodies and some tasty treats. Click through to see what I received.

 All the stuff! Some Influensters also received a Vaseline Spray Lotion for Men. I did not, which is kinda relieving. I can't really share a lotion with someone on the other side of the world.
 Milk Chocolate Hershey's Kisses - $5.29

I can't eat Hershey's Kisses. My brother fed me a several year old stale one when I was little and just the thought of them remind me of that horrible taste. That being said, my Mum loves these, and will be reviewing them. 
 Kiss Looks So Natural Vamp Eyelashes - $3.99

I'm not a real fan of falsies, but I'll give these a shot. They look nice! 
 Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas - $4.50/$20 

I'm also not a tea drinker, but once again, my Mum loves this stuff and will be reviewing them. I swear Influenster caters to my mum's tastes, not mine. 
 Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask - $9.39

This is the product I'm most excited for! This clay mask is pretty natural! I've never tried Boots skincare but I hear good stuff about it. 
John Frieda Frizz Ease Flat Iron Spray - $9.99/3.5 fl oz 

I don't even own a flat iron, but I occasionally brush it straight with a hair dryer, so I'll still give this styler a try. 
_____________________________________________________

This is a pretty pleasing Vox Box! Much better than the Violet Vox Box I received a few months ago.



Message me on Tumblr or email me for an Influenster Invitation!* 

Disclosure:
These products were sent to me for review purposes. The upcoming reviews will be honest and not influenced by any company.

*your email address is required, but will not be used for any other reasons

Leave a Comment

  1. That mask looks awesome! Best product in that box too I think. Although, I do love Hershey Kisses :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to try the mask!

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a ton of stuff in that box! I got my first Vox Box back in December, and I was surprised by all the stuff then as well. Great post!

    -Pam
    pamslife26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really surprised by how much was in this box too! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. o0oh So jealous, everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEAAAAAA!!!! And I LOVE Boots Botanics line. I really like their moisturizer for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try more Boots products!

      Delete
  5. you just dont want to share with me ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I do hate sharing with you ;-;

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...