Ulta Haul ft. New Drugstore Goodies




I'm finally getting around to sharing the huge Ulta haul I got last week. I tried to pick up as much of the new drugstore products as I could. Of course, Ulta would release even more stuff TWO DAYS after I placed my order! Figures, huh? Anyway, just to be clear, this haul was paid for by my boyfriend, Dean, as a late Christmas gift. All products listed in this post will be reviewed, but feel free to make a request in the comments and I'll make it a priority. Click through to see my new goodies!

Covergirl TruMagic Skin Perfector - $10.99
Covergirl TruMagic The Sunkisser Bronzer (Mini) - Free Gift w/ Purchase
 Maybelline Dream Wonder Pressed Powder (Porcelain Ivory) - $8.99
Covergirl TruBlend Fix Stick Concealer (L1-4) - $4
 Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser - $7.65
VitaBath Spring Green Exfoliating Sugar Scrub (Travel Size) - $5
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub (Travel Size) - Free (B2G1 promo)
Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara - $4.99
 Revlon Shadow Links Eyeshadow (Melon) - $2.99
Real Techniques Silicone Eyeliner Brush - $5.99
Almay Shadow Softies (Honeydew) - $2.50
Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal (Taupe) - .60c! 
Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick (Bulletproof Beige) - $4.50
 Revlon Lip Butter (Red Velvet) - $4
Maybelline Electro Baby Lips (Berry Bomb) - $4.50
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter -$6
Maybelline Color Elixir (Caviar Couture) - $8.99
Revlon Matte Balm - $8.99
Revlon Lacquer Balm - $8.99
NYX Butter Gloss (Cherry Cheesecake) - $2.50
NYX AquaLuxe Gloss (Beat Goes On) - $4.99
Almay Liquid Lip Balm (Rosy Lips) - $5.99
L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color (Caramel Solo) - $9.99
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick (Coral Sheen) - $8.99
Revlon Pafumerie Nail Color (Autumn Spice) - Free Gift w/ Purchase




Disclaimer:
These products were gifted to me. this post contains an affiliated link.

Leave a Comment

  1. I got that grapefruit lip butter too! It's really nice to use overnight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll keep that in mind!

      Delete
  2. Australian tax payers paid for this haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Australia doesn't need tax dollars, I does.

      Delete
  3. awesome haul!! I would love to see a review on that maybelline powder! I keep picking it up at the grocery store and then put it back because I can't decide if I want it or not!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bumped the Maybelline powder up on my editorial calendar for you. If it helps you make a decision, my initial thoughts are positive!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to hear you thoughts on the Maybelline blush stick!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The review will be up at the end of this week!

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul! You've got a nice boyfriend to treat you like that! :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He's a pretty cool guy. =D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...