Products to Finish in 2014.

I took a quick look through my stash of beauty goodies, and picked out a few products I'd like to finish this year. I'm not going to do the typical Project Pan thing where I force myself to use only these products, but I will make a conscious effort to use and finish these products. Click through to see what I'd like to finish in 2014. 


 Soap&Glory's Wowed Mouth Palette - I've already hit pan on three of the six shades, the other three have pretty deep dents, so I don't think I'll have a problem finishing these great lipsticks. 
 theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 Palette. I've hit pan on one shade (Devilish Danille) and have used a good amount of five of the nine shades. I'm going to try to put my Naked palettes on the back burner for a while and use this palette instead. 
 NYX Taupe Eyeshadow and Wet n Wild Silent Treatment trio. NYX Taupe is my all time favorite crease shade, I reach for it often and have used at least a third of the shadow. The Silent Treatment trio is also a set of shadows I reach for regularly, you can see I've put a good dent into the top and bottom shades. 
 Essence's All About Matt powder is starting to shatter on it's own, so I need to hurry up and finish it off. Essence powders are really easy to finish, since you don't get a lot of product. ELF's Tone Correcting Powder is already half done. I finish at least one or two of these powders a year, so it'll be no big deal. 
 Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush is halfway gone and starting to get a little old. This is a great summer blush, so hopefully I'll finish it in the summer months. Next is Wet n Wild's Pearlescent Pink, which is an awesome but I don't reach for it any where near enough. Lastly is Ulta's Girlie Cheek Color, which I'm nearly hitting pan on - its a nice neutral rosy blush.
 For bronzers, I'd like to finish this sample of Benefit's Hoola, which has a pretty good dent in it, I think I'll hit pan soon. I've been trying to finish Essence's Bronzing Queen bronzer since last year, and I'm getting there!
 When it comes to glosses I aim to finish Max Factor's Cinnamon Glow Silk Gloss and ELF's Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Watermelon. Both are colors I really like, but I don't use them often enough and they're getting a little old. 
And finally I'd like to use up this little sample of Benefit's High Beam, which is actually half empty though it doesn't look it.  Also, my beloved Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner is starting to dry out and I want to get as much use out of it as I can before its unusable. 



What are some products you'd like to finish in the new year?

7 comments

  1. This is a great idea! I'm now planning something similar. Is the ELF Tone Correcting Powder very good? I'm looking for good setting type powders that don't cost much.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the ELF Tone Correcting powder! Its never cakey or powdery on the skin and it really does help to set foundation for longer wear.

      Also I hope you make a post about what you plan to finish, I'd love to see it.

      Delete
  2. I really have to try the ELF powder! I really want to hit pan on some of my NAKED 1 eyeshadows, but they're still going strong despite my increased use of makeup. I have hit pan on my CoverFX cream foundation though, and that makes me really happy (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I'm getting close to hitting pan on Foxy in my Naked2, which'll be a bittersweet moment. Good job on your CoverFX Cream Foundation!

      Delete
  3. I should totally do this too! I have a lot of products that are clinging onto their lives and it's time to just finish them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you hoping to finish off, Lauren? =D

      Delete
    2. I'd love to finish off a few of the eyeshadows from my Urban Decay Book of Shadows 1&2!!! I've had them for a loooong time and I want to get some use out of them before I throw it out.

      Delete