Thursday, December 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Swatches+First Impressions

 I just got my Urban Decay Naked3 Palette! I knew I needed this palette from the start of the rumors, and I'm so happy to have it. If you remember last year, I bought the Naked2 palette for myself as a Christmas present. My parents got this palette for me as this year's Christmas gift. I'm very thankful! This eyeshadow palette contains a dozen brand new, full sized eyeshadows and retails for $52USD. A double sized brush and sampler of Primer Potions is included. The Naked3 Palette can be bought through Urban Decay's website, Sephora and Ulta.

 Packaging is gorgeous. The palette is made of lightweight, rose gold metal with a rippled effect. The shadows are laid out in the same rectangular pans as the previous Naked palettes. 
 Beautiful. 
 The first four shades are lovely, slightly rosy tones. Strange, Burnout, and Limit have wonderful texture and pigmentation. Dust, however, is more like a pressed glitter than an eyeshadow, the consistency is atrociously powdery. I played around with all four of these shadows, Dust caused horrible fallout all over my entire face.
 The next set of shadows is slightly more neutral than the first four. Once again, great pigment and texture. Nooner may be one of the best matte eyeshadows I've ever encountered.
The last four shades are all deep, rich shades with incredible textures and rich pigmentation. Factory kicks up a lot of excess powder. 
I'm already in love with my Naked3 palette! Aside from the aptly Dust, all of the eyeshadows seem to be excellent quality. I can't wait to play with it more and bring you a review. Comment and tell me your thoughts on this palette and whether or not you intend to purchase it. 


5 comments:

  1. I do in the far future. I'm saving up to buy all three in one go, so then I can cry a little bit when my wallet loses a lot of it's weight. Oh man, so many bright colours to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan! And I know that feel, I felt guilty for days after dropping $50 on Naked2.

      Delete
  2. Every review I have read has said that dust was a dud!
    Great post! I think I might splurge on it this christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Dust is kinda disgraceful. I put a small brush into it and then it was everywhere. This palette would be a great Christmas treat for yourself :3

      Delete

Be nice. Don't use my comments as advertising space. Please don't ask for a follow back, I check every blog that follows me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...