Out with the Old - December




My last empties post of 2013! A little early, but its recyclables night so I wanted to get this stuff out of here. Also, I finally have enough containers to take back to Lush for a free goody! Click through to see what I finished in December.

Bath&BodyWorks Velvet Tuberose Body Lotion - Empty*
Bath&BodyWorks Rainkissed Leaves Shower Gel - Empty
Ulta Butter Cream Delight 3-in-1 Smoothie - Empty
Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner - Empty
Avon Advanced Techniques Color Protection Shampoo&Conditioner Samples - Empty 
Axe Phoenix Deodorant* - empty 
Bath&BodyWorks Aqua Blossom Pocket Bac - Empty

*had backup

Leave a Comment

  1. That's quite a bunch you are throwing out. I cut up my tubes to scoop up the last bit as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did manage to run through quite a bit of stuff this month. Isn't it amazing how much product is left in the tubes? I got another month's worth of product out of the Julep tube!

      Delete
  2. So much that you finished!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...