Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review




 Jesse's Girl is a brand I've been curious about for a while, but I never knew where to start. I've heard a lot of great stuff about their Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, so I was delighted to find it in a recent Ipsy Bag. Jesse's Girl says their "unique Japanese calligraphy style brush allows for precise, super fine application that lets you create lines as small as 1mm thickness! Combined with a formula that dries super quick (for a waterproof application), our liquid eyeliner glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling." This liquid liner is available in a single shade; Black. Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner contains 5ml (.17 fl oz) and retails for around $7. Jesse's Girl products are cruelty free. This eyeliner is available at Rite Aid and a few smaller drugstore chains.

 Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner comes in a silver reflective pen with a spring-action cap that helps it snap on firmly. The brand logo and product name are printed on the pen in black lettering. Removing the cap reveals a long (1/3"), thin, pointed brush tip. This brush tip is amazing, I absolutely adore it! It really is similar to a calligraphy pen; its slightly flexible yet stiff enough that the bristles don't splay. Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner can create thin or thick lines, any shape or style of flick can be created. I can't say enough about how easy to use this pen style eyeliner is! That being said, the tip isn't very saturated with product, it needs to be shaken vigorously before use.
 The formula is almost as awesome as the brush tip that applies it. This eyeliner glides across the lash line, delivering an opaque, pigmented, deep black, matte line. The liner doesn't feature or bleed into fine lines. I disagree that Jesse's Girl's Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is fast drying, it takes about 45 seconds to dry. Once this liquid eyeliner is dry its virtually budge proof - it remains smudge, smear, and flake free for up to ten hours. Is this eyeliner waterproof? Yup! In fact, I find it a little difficult to remove.
I love Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner! Packaging is sleek (though hard to photograph!). The fine brush tip is amazing, you can draw any sort of line or design you want with it. The liner is great too - dark and pigmented, it wears all day with no problem. It's longevity will be great for when I go back to work. I feel like this eyeliner will run out quickly, but at $7 I won't mind repurchasing it. I plan to repurchase Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I highly recommending checking out this epic drugstore eyeliner! 




Ingredients 
 Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77266, Butylene Glycol, Laureth -21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castol Oil, Phenoloxyethanol, Methylparaben, Dilaureth-10 Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA


This post contains an affiliated link/referral code. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I've been looking for this at the Rite Aids around and can't seem to find it :( This probably blows the terrible Maybelline Master Precise felt tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear Rite Aid only stocks 1 or 2 at a time, and it seems to be popular. Maybe ask what day they restock? I can't say if its better than Maybelline's Master Precise, I haven't tried it. =(

      Delete
  2. *Blows it out of the water I mean haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome for the price!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...