Benefit Dual Pencil Sharpener




 Benefit's Dual Pencil Sharpener will "sharpen your pencils to the perfect point!" This will be a quick review as there isn't too much to cover. I picked this essential tool up at the Benefit Brow Bar in Westfield Parramatta for $7AUD - it retails for $5 in the States. Benefit's double barreled pencil sharpener was made in Germany.

 Benefit's Dual Pencil Sharpener is small, square in shape, and made of black plastic. There are two barrels, one for regular pencils, and a larger one for jumbo pencils. What makes Benefit's sharpener a little different (and the reason I bought it) is the removable adapter for medium sized pencils. Between the two barrels is a small pick to assist in clean up. Benefit's Dual Pencil Sharpener is no easier to clean than any of it's peers. This pencil sharpener is quite functional, it delivers a smooth, sharp tip to any pencil, be it wood or plastic. The steel blades are quite sharp and do not cause any splintering in wooden pencils.
Like I said, this wouldn't be long or particularly exciting - I just wanted to let yinz know that this was a decent pencil sharpener. If you own or plan on buying any of Benefit's awkwardly sized pencils like High Brow, High Brow Glow, or Eye Bright, I do recommend picking up this pencil sharpener, it'll make the life of a BeneBabe a little easier. The price is on par with that of drugstore pencil sharpeners, and is half the price of most pencil sharpeners from high end beauty brands.

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi I found your blog via the Brightside Beauty Blog Hop, I'm now following you via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin'. :)

    I love the sound of this sharpener, I think it's great that it can be adjusted to fit different sized pencils and I especially LOVE the fact it comes with a cleaning pick! I hate it when my sharpener gets all clogged up with eyeliner muck. :( Thank you for sharing this review, I'll be purchasing this!

    Love from Charlotte at http://girlinmymirrorxo.blogspot.co.uk/ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use this for my pencils. That I don't own.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...