Out with the Old - September+October 2013 Empties

Freeman Blue Agave Facial Hydrating Paper Mask - empty
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Old
Essnce French Manciure Pen - Awful
Garnier Intensive 7 Day REpairing Lotion with Shea Butter - empty*
Lush Yellow Fun Soap - empty
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush - empty *
Ulta Cotton Rounds (80ct) - empty*
NYX Pencil Sharpener - old
Forever 21 Lash/Brow Tool - don't use
Balea Pink Grapefruit Moisturizing Shower Gel - leaving in Aus
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo&Conditioner - leaving in Aus
Bath&BodyWorks Caribbean Escape Hand Soap - leaving in Aus
Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser - leaving in Aus
Black&Gold Nail Polish Remover - leaving in Aus

*have repurchased/plans to repurchase

5 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good clean out of old things! I really need to do that. I'm sure there must be some ancient products hiding in the bottom of my makeup bin.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compared to what I usually finish, this feels like nothing! At least my suitcase was lighter on the way home :D

      Delete
  2. I've been stockpiling empties and I think this month will be the only time in the history of man that I'll outstrip you. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job =D Does it feel like a big accomplishment? I feel like I underachieved =(

      Delete