Bdellium Tools Green Bambu 781 Crease Brush Review




Bdellium Tools is a line of makeup brushes designed by "talented makeup brush experts in Cerritos, California". Bdellium Tools is a brand I was interested in for a couple years, and are quickly becoming my favorite brush brand. Today I'm reviewing the Green Bambu 781 Crease Brush, which Bdellium says is "created for eye crease work and use with contrasting colors." This brush sells for $9 (I paid about $4 at IMATS). All Bdellium Tools brushes are cruelty free and "handmade by artisans in China." Bdellium Tools products can be bought through the brand's website, and at select beauty suppliers and trade shows.

Bdellium Tools Bambu line is available in three color choices (pink, green, and yellow). The handles are made of eco-friendly, colorfully coated bamboo handles with lightweight silver metal ferrules. This brush measures 5.7 inches (14.5cm). The Bdellium Tools logo and brush number are printed on the handle. The 781 brush has soft, green, synthetic, hypoallergenic bristles that are densely packed at the base but become more sparse and pliable towards the gently pointed tip. Bdellium's 781 Crease Brush is on the average to somewhat smaller size when compared to other crease bushes in my collection. The synthetic bristles keep their shape very well, with only a couple slightly splayed bristles around the perimeter. I've never experienced any shedding during use or washing. On the subject of washing, the 781 brush washes well - it doesn't stain, nor does the green dye bleed, plus it dries very quickly.
I've been a long time fan of EcoTools' Highlight Brush for crease work, in my opinion its the best crease brush out there. While I don't think Bdellium's 781 Brush trumps it's status as #1 crease brush, it comes close! My eye socket is fairly deep and narrow, and the 781 brush manages to fit in it perfectly. This crease brush applies product wonderfully, and it can take care of small blending jobs as well. I wish this brush was slightly more pointed at the tip, for just a little more definition and control. Regardless, this brush is very functional. 

[crease brush size comparison]
I like Bdellium Tools' Green Bambu 781 Crease Brush. It isn't my top crease brush, but it's a great quality tool that gets the job done. I have no complaints about this excellent brush, its well constructed with good quality bristles that don't shed and keep their shape. Those with larger creases may appreciate a larger brush head, but the 781 is the perfect size for me. If you're on the market for an affordable, cruelty free, and eco-friendly crease brush, consider the Bdellium Tools Bambu 781 Crease Brush, you won't be disappointed. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I love the colour of it! Sounds like it works well too.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, I really love the look of the Green Bambu line. =D

      Delete
  2. I saw this brand at IMATS earlier this month! my sis got a brush from them but I have yet to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what brush she got and if she likes it? =D Also, I hope you try them out if you go to IMATS again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...