Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel Review




 Bliss calls their Baggage Handler Eye Gel the "hands (and bags) down the best bet for fighting persistent puff (or temporary post-party peeper-fatigue). Cucumber and Cornflower extracts and fine-line-whittling wheat proteins reduce incumbent wrinkles and help you look bright-eyed (when you feel bushed and paled.)" This eye de-puffing ge contains 15ml (.5 fl oz) and sells for $28 USD. I was lucky enough to find this eye gel marked down to $19* (from $45*) at Myers. Bliss products are not tested on animals. This eye gel was made in America. Bliss products can be bought through the brand, Sephora, Ulta, select department stores, and Beautylish.

Bliss packaging is very appealing to me (you know how I love blue stuff and cheeky wording). This de-puffing eye gel arrives in a blue and white cardboard box. The product name and a few claims are printed on the front of the box. On the back, you'll find instructions and a full ingredient list. The product it's self comes in a white squeeze tube with a needle nosed dispenser. The same information and color scheme grace the tube. All packaging is recyclable. The tube is slim and fairly small, so it's great for traveling (this'll be coming in my carry-on on my next flight). 
 I didn't buy this eye gel out of necessity, in fact I'm quite pleased with Hard Candy's Eye'm Tired Eye De-puffing Gel, but I've wanted to try a Bliss product for a while now and couldn't pass up the great deal. Bliss' Baggage Handler Eye Gel is a lightweight, viscous gel. I only need to use the littlest drop, so this half ounce tube will last ages. This product takes roughly 3 minutes to sink in completely, leaving the skin feeling a tad tacky for an additional minute. Baggage Handler quickly became a new favorite product. This gel is quite cooling upon application, and it imparts a small amount of moisture, though it'll be no replacement for an eye cream if you have dry skin. Baggage handler is great for taking down puffiness and inflammation not just on the eyes, but also for blemishes! On top of depuffing the eye area, Baggage Handler Eye Gel firms the under eye, giving a well rested, wide awake look. This gel is not irritating to my skin or eye, though it is not appropriate for those with wheat sensitivities; hydrolyzed wheat proteins are the third ingredient. Baggage Handler is fragrance free.
[Before/After. Not sure if there's a visible difference in pics]
I'm very pleased with Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel. I've been using it a lot lately, for both my eyes and on any inflamed acne that pops up. While I likely won't repurchase this eye de-puffing gel for the full $28 price, I would definitely consider t again if I found it at a discount. If you have room in your budget and suffer from irritated eyes or acne, I definitely recommend Bliss Baggage Handler. If not, Hard Candy's de-puffing gel is a good, affordable option (though I can't comment on how well it'll sooth itchy, red acne). 



Ingredients:
water (aqua), propylene glycol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, glycerin, triethanolamine, algae extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, echinacea purpurea root extract, PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, glycosaminoglycans, wheat amino acids, glyceryl polymethacrylate, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, PVM/MA copolymer, carbomer, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben


*denotes Australian Dollars 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...