Personal Update+A Little Haul


I got just a few goodies today.
L'Oreal Colour Riche La Matte in She's so Matte and Colour Riche La Lacque in I Lacque You a Lot. You probably already saw my swatches. I paid $7.99 for each of these. 

ELF Individual Lashes, because I'm almost out of my first set.
Essence Nail Art Tool, bought at Ulta for $2.49, I haven't seen a cheaper dotting tool.

Most excitingly, is a NYX Butter Gloss in Red Velvet. My Target, the one at the Waterfront in Homestead, PA, removed their Milani display and replaced it with a small NYX one. 



On to a personal update. 


Monday afternoon I'm leaving for Sydney for 8 weeks. While I'm super excited to see Deano, I'm also really nervous. I've never flown from Pittsburgh to Sydney alone, and with only 43 minutes between flights, it's quite likely that I'll get stuck in Los Angeles overnight. I know in reality it isn't a big deal, but I'm a little scared.


I'll be attending the Sydney IMATS on September 21st, so expect a post about that, as well as just silly little adventure posts. I'm going to try to do a "What are Australian Drugstores Like?" post, which was requested last time I was there. 

A lot of exciting personal stuff will be happening while I'm there, which I'll fill yinz in on after it happens. Also I'll be making a Thanksgiving dinner for Dean's family some time in late October. Maybe I'll get some recipe posts up around that time. 

There is a 14 to 15 hour time difference between here and Sydney, so as you can imagine my posting schedule will be a little out of whack for a while. Don't expect updates Monday-Wednesday, other than a quick check in to let yinz know I arrived safely. 

3 comments

  1. Travel safely Mary! Have a good time with Dean and be safe (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely! And have fun with the Deanster :) Make sure you let us know you got there alright :o)

    ReplyDelete