Steph Spoiled Me Rotten





I got spoiled. My dear tumblr buddy Steph and I are having another swap. She told me she got me some extra goodies, but I never expected this much. She wanted me loaded up on goodies for before I leave for Australia. I'll definitely be taking the Balea Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel, Bath&BodyWorks Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream, and Garnier lotion with me. She also loaded me up on my beloved Balea face wipes and tossed in another Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh sample. Most exciting was the Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara, which I wasn't planning on trying, but I'm so glad Steph included it, it seems great. I'm still kind of overwhelmed by how much she sent me, I can only hope my gift to her can match up.
Thanks Steph, for being a great friend and a great swapper. <3 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...