BA Star Bronze Star Dust Review


 BA Star is not a brand I'm very familiar with, I'd only heard of them once before being offered one of their Star Dust eyeshadows for review via a Brand Backer program. I was sent a full sized BA Star Star Dust in the shade Bronze. A total of nine shades are available. BA Stars Star Dusts are mineral based pigments. Each loose eyeshadow contains 3 grams and retails for $8.75, but I happen to have a special discount code at the end of this post! I cannot find any information on BA Star's animal testing policy. This product was made in China. BA Star products can be purchased through the brand's website, which offers package deals on their products, as well as international shipping to select locations.

 BA Star's Star Dusts come in a clear, round plastic jar with a screw on cap. The BA Star logo is printed on the cap in metallic silver letters. The shade name and a full ingredient list can be found on a label on the bottom of the jar. Removing the cap reveals a sifter with four large holes. Packaging is plain, but functional and easy to store.
 BA Star's Bronze Star Dust is a slightly chunky pigment. This loose eyeshadow causes only a small amount of fallout that is easily swept away. Application is easy and blending is effortless. This bronze eyeshadow boasts excellent pigmentation. On it's own, this pigment has average color payoff, but when worn over bases and primers it becomes bold and rich. BA Star's Star Dust responds particularly well to being foiled, which intensifies this already flashy shadow. How well Star Dusts wear depends on what kind of base you use. I've had all day wear with the Bronze Star Dust over every primer I've paired it with, except the BA Star Glitter Glue I was also sent. When applied over this glitter glue, it creases within an hour. I've yet to experience any fading with the Bronze shade, it stay true to color from start to finish.
 Yinz know I'm a sucker for gold and bronze eyeshadows, so I was very pleased to receive this shade, and can I just say that I love this color? I fell in love at first swatch and have been wearing this shade every day since I got it in the mail. BA Star's Bronze is a bright, golden bronze with a very glittery, borderline metallic finish. If you love neutral shades with serious dimension, BA Star's Bronze is for you. Despite this color's warmth and shimmery finish, it isn't over the top. I've worn this eyeshadow during the day and at night, for casual and semi-formal purposes, and I've gotten multiple compliments. This rich, warm bronze is exceptionally flattering on dark brown eyes.
BA Star's Bronze Star Dust is awesome. This pigment is easy to work with and long lasting. The Bronze shade is beautiful, though not the most true bronze. I can't get enough of this shadow. I really don't have anything negative to saw about this product, other than its a little pricier than I'd like to pay for a loose eyeshadow. BA Star claims to be the #1 beauty brand for cheerleaders and dancers, and if all their products are this good I can see why. I look forward to trying more BA Star products in the future and I'm happy that my first experience with the brand was so positive. 

Get 50% off an order at BAstar.com with code BBDUST

Ingredients:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Red Iron Oxide, Yellow 5, Ultramarine, Black Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet


This product was sent to me for review by Brand Backer and BA Star. I received compensation for this post in the form of blog exposure. As always, I was not coerced into writing such a positive review, I genuinely enjoy the product!  

2 comments

  1. I guess you have to become a cheerleader and/or dancer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shadow, it is very pigmented.

    ReplyDelete