Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara Review




 Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara "instinctively treats your unique lash concerns- working overtime to keep lashes hydrated, intact, healthier, and stronger, while delivering the appearance of voluminous lashes. The Amazonian clay makes this the first and only “smart” mascara that intuitively finds and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire. The Amazonian clay instinctively lengthens, conditions, repairs and replenishes dry and brittle lashes. This mascara works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health." Look Tarte, I really like your products and your customer service, but I got a problem with you claiming that an inanimate substance has "instincts" or "intuition". Like all Tarte products, this mascara is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, gluten, triclosan, phthalates, and sodium lauryl sulfate." I got a 5ml (.16 oz) tube of the Gifted mascara in Tarte's High Performance Naturals kit, which I purchased at Sephora for $12. The full size contains 7ml (.24 oz) and retails for $19. Tarte products can be bought through the brand's website, at Sephora and Ulta, and are frequently featured on QVC. This mascara was made in Italy. Tarte is cruelty free.

 Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara has interesting packaging. The tube is wood. Weird, but cool and totally in line with Tarte's sustainable brand philosophy. An intricate design encircles the cap. The brand logo and product name are printed on the tube in dark brown lettering. Gifted's brush isn't anything special, but for some reason I love it. Its a plain, traditional bristled spoolie that tapers at the tip ever so slightly. The brush is about an inch long with an average girth. I find Tarte's mascara wand really easy to work with.
 Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara is kinda fantastic, its my new favorite. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that everything about Tarte's Gifted mascara is perfect. The formula leans a little bit on the drier side, which I prefer. This mascara is clump free and feels very lightweight on the lashes. Gifted adds a natural amount of length with volume at the base and separation at the tips. Tarte's Amazonian Clay mascara lifts the lashes beautifully and is pretty good for holding a curl. This mascara isn't listed as waterproof, but it performs like one. I've never had one smudge or flake while wearing Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. This has become my new go-to mascara for work because it holds up for 8-10 hours in a hot, sweaty, greasy kitchen. Even though this mascara powers through even the most moist and unpleasant conditions, its super easy to remove with just water and a little bit of cleanser or makeup remover.
All I can say is wow. Have I found the most perfect mascara? I think so! I seriously can't think of one think I don't love about Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. The packaging is neat, and the results and wear are flawless. I'm in love with this mascara, I may even shell out the $19 for the full size (though I cringe at the thought of spending that much on mascara). If you're going to try one high end mascara, make it Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. 


Ingredients:
Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77499

Leave a Comment

  1. That does say a lot if it can endure your working environment! I can't count how many times I've gotten milk in my eye (while steaming it) and had to rush to make sure my mascara wasn't smeared all over my face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Also, ouch, that must be painful! What mascaras work well for you at work?

      Delete
  2. That mascara is perfect! I don't even see one clump! Dayuuum :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...