Maybelline Forest Fatale Color Tattoo Pigment Swatches








































Primer Used: ELF Eyelid Primer
White Base Used: NYX White Eyeshadow Base
Colored Base Used: Maybelline Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo
Mixing Medium Used: Hard Candy's Show Girls Secret
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Zero
Mascara: Too Faced Lashgasm 

Leave a Comment

  1. I really love the look you've created! Right now I have potent purple, but I'm thinking about getting this shade. I'd probably get a lot of use out of this during the fall season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) It's only Forest Fatale, applied dry on the lid, wet in the crease, and blended out with a skin tone shade. Black eyeliner, mascara, and that's it. I'm really liking Forest Fatale. How do you like Potent Purple?

      Delete
  2. I think when applying bases you need to think of undertones that why the grey works the best as this colour is quite a cool colour where as the white is bright

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! I'm not sure if I like the color but on you it looks good! :)
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...