La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes Review




 La Fresh says "travel savvy women around the globe rave about La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. That's  because they instantly desolve even heavy duty makeup with a silky, lite touch formula. Perfectly portable, La Fresh makes beauty a breeze when you're on-the-go." I received a full sized package of eight wipes in my March Ipsy Bag. Each 8ct packet retails for $1.99, which is reasonable. La Fresh specializes in wipes of many varieties, I believe all of their products are in some sort of towelette form. La Fresh is a cruelty free brand. These facial wipes were made in America. La Fresh products can be bought through the brand's website, and at a few boutiques in LA and NYC.

 La Fresh's Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes measure 5x5.75". They come in a small, carry on approved pink pouch. The sticky tab that seals the pouch is white, and actually stay shut! The product name, company logo, and a short description are printed on the front of the packet. A longer description, directions, ingredients, and company info can be found on the back of the pouch. La Fresh is an environmentally conscious brand, their wipes and packaging are all bio-degradable.
[brand new]
 I've heard a handful of mixed reviews about La Fresh's Makeup Remover Wipes. It seemed like a lot of fellow Ipsy subscribers were having allergic reactions to the wipes, which made me nervous about trying them. When I finally mustered up the courage to try these towelettes, I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't experience the itching or redness many other users complained about. These makeup removing towelettes are decent, but nothing special. They aren't particularly saturated in makeup remover, making them less effective. La Fresh's towelettes are best for removing facial makeup and eyeshadows. They struggle to remove eyeliner and really can't do much to dismantle my mascara. I definitely need to at least rinse my face after using these wipes, if not use a makeup remover. Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of a makeup removing wipe? I've never found a makeup removing wipe that actually removes everything, except Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths,  so I guess that makes the La Fresh wipes pretty average. I'd use them if I was traveling and had little to no access to water, but I wouldn't reach for these, or any, facial towelettes on a regular basis in the comfort of my own home. La Fresh's Makeup Remover Wipes have a baby powder scent that I could do without.
[after removing a full face of makeup]
I'm pretty neutral about La Fresh's Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. They're not bad, but they're also not very good. The price is right for a packet of just 8 wipes. Packaging is convenient and portable, as promised. If you wear light eye makeup, these towelettes may be enough for you, but otherwise they won't get the job done. I'd be careful around these wipes if your skin is sensitive, something about them seems to be irritating to a lot of people. I'll finish off my packet, considering I only have 2 wipes left, but I won't repurchase, nor do I recommend La Fresh's Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. 



Ingredients:
Water, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance

lol these are advertised as paraben free. that is definitely not the case at all..

this post contains affiliated links. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I'm glad I'm not a women, I wouldn't want to carry around KFC wipes with me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up, I only keep the KFC wipe in my purse around you because sometimes you can be a messy bunny. =(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...