J.Cat Beauty Glitter Cream Palette Swatches

 Remember how I was really annoyed about getting the J.Cat Beauty Glitter Cream palette in my June Ipsy Bag? Well I'm making this post to show you why. Glitter Cream palettes are an abomination in the cosmetic world. They're useless and awful, and this is no exception. Look how patchily these glitter creams apply! They're very dry in the pan, and apply horribly on the skin. Attempting to even out the glitter or add more only wipes away the product that was already there. Why are glitter creams even a thing?


5 comments

  1. i hate glitter palettes as well =/ i have one from nyx and it's the same way :(

    http://xoxoseana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a video where one girl used this same palette but on her nails for an added glitter effect. You could try that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never like glitter palettes either! I have tried one from nyx. It's kind of frustrating how they look pretty in the pan, but don't actually work well.

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *throws it against the wall*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only like to use them in a small area. I would never try to smear the stuff over my whole eye lid. *shudders* makes me think of smearing Vaseline on my eye lids lol

    ReplyDelete