Pixi Flawless&Poreless Primer Review




 Pixi calls their Flawless&Poreless Primer a "miracle in a tube that smooths out fine lines and hydrates while making pores instantly disappear. Primer creates a seamless, silky canvas with a beautiful no shine, cashmere finish. The formula's skin loving ingredients clear and unblock pores to allow for utterly flawless, long lasting makeup application. It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and all skin types. Pore minimizing, shine controlling, hydrating, oil free, hypoallergenic." Pixi's Flawless&Poreless primer contains beneficial ingredients like Willow Bark for natural shine control, Salicylic Acid to clear and unblock pores, Shea Butter to nourish the skin, Titanium Dioxide to protect skin's surface, and Enantia Chlorantha Bark for medicinal and anti-viral properties. I received a 15ml (.5 fl oz) sample of this primer in my March Ipsy Bag. The full size contains 30ml (1 fl oz) and retails for $29. Pixi Beauty, a brand created by makeup artist Petra Strand, is based in the UK. In America, the products are exclusively available at Target and the brand's website. Pixi is a cruelty free brand. The Flawless&Poreless Primer is made in America.

 Pixi's Flawless&Poreless Primer comes in the brand's signature light green squeeze tube. The front of the tube features the product name and Pixi logo, printed in brown lettering. The back of the tube offers a product description and full ingredient list. I believe the full sized packaging is quite similar.
Pixi's Flawless&Poreless Primer is a huge upgrade from the Flawless Beauty Primer I tried last year. This primer is a creamy light beige that blends away to a translucent finish. This primer gives the slightest glowy sheen to the skin. Despite the mild sheen, Pixi's primer give a mattified feel to the skin. The Flawless&Poreless primer really evens out the texture of the skin, it smooths over minor imperfections and blurs the look of pores, all while evening out my skin tone. This primer makes my skin look pretty good even without foundation over it. Pixi's Flawless&Poreless primer is an excellent base for foundation, it makes application super smooth, and it promotes blendability. I don't feel like this primer prolongs foundation wear at all, but that's ok, this primer does enough on it's own. 
I like Pixi's Flawless&Poreless Primer way more than I expected! This primer provides a healthy glow and an even tone and texture. Honestly, I like wearing Flawless&Poreless on it's own. I feel like this primer is similar to Benefit's That Gal Brightening Primer, a product that I love. They sell for the exact same primer, and shockingly, if I had to choose one to buy full size, I'd go for Pixi's primer. If you want a primer to improve the look of your skin with out without other makeup, Pixi's Flawless&Poreless primer is a great but pricey option. I'll consider purchasing a full size of this primer, but I'm a primer junkie, always trying samples, so I may not need to for quite a while. 




Ingredients:
Water, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phytosterol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Poe-20 Soy Sterol, Oleanolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides.

This post contains an affiliated link. 

Leave a Comment

  1. You look pleased in your pic n.n

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really good! :) wish we had ipsy in the UK!
    I definitely want to try this primer!

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. I need to try this primer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this primer if I'm using a liquid foundation that's a bit darker than the primer. Otherwise I end up looking a bit chalky, especially if I use any minerals on top of it.

    www.boston-princess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...