June Ipsy Bag - On the Wild Side

 I just got my June Ipsy Bag in the mail. This month's theme is On the Wild Side, which is definitely evident in the leopard print bag. The bag's zipper and lining are neon yellow. Ipsy didn't partner with quite as many brands as they did last month. In June, subscribers received five products from a total of seven from J.Cat Beauty, NYX, Cailyn Cosmetics, Psssst, Chella, and Starlooks. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, check out my article about it. In short though, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that costs $10 a month, in which you receive 4-5 deluxe sample and full sized beauty products. Click through to see what I got.

 Cailyn Cosemtics Line Fix Gel Eyeliner - Purple - Full Size - $21
I've never heard of Cailyn Cosmetics before, but I was excited for this product because I love gel eyeliner. The last gel eyeliner Ipsy sent me was amazing, and it seems like this one is going to be just as good. Cailyn Cosmetics offers loads of shades for this gel liner, so I was a little disappointed to receive the purple one. The purple shade is surprisingly subtle though, so I can probably wear it more often than I'd think. The packaging is excessive and the included brush sucks, but the liner it's self seems good, and applied really well. 


The Claims:
Whether you are trying to create the eyes of a runway model or the classic look of a 60's Hollywood star, the Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner can make any style possible! The easy to use built-in brush makes it perfect for taking on-the-go. Create a chic yet casual look right before work, and then update it for a night out with the girls. The Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner brushes on smooth and stays moist just long enough for wearers to perfect their look. Once dry, the gel is smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours. The highly concentrated pigment of the liner creates lusciously smooth lines and is safe for sensitive eyes.

The Offer:
30% off your order at cailyncosmetics.com with code IPSY30

 J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes+Eyelash Glue - Full Size - $3.99

Another brand I haven't heard of before. Ipsy sent out a huge variety of lash styles, I received EL42 which are pretty dramatic. I don't know how I feel about receiving falsies, I'm kinda a false lash noob, and never really have a reason to wear them.I'll definitely try them though. These lashes included a tiny vial of lash glue.

The Claims:
Create some drama with these voluminous faux eyelashes! Available in 30 different styles that you won’t be able to resist. Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive to last you all day long!

The Offer:
25% off at jcatbeauty.com with code LOVEIPSY

 NYX Powder Blush in Spice - Full Size - $5

I'm a big fan of NYX, and I love receiving NYX products via Ipsy. Surprisingly, this is my first NYX blush. Just like the eyeshadows, this blush is extremely pigmented. Ipsy sent out three different kinds of NYX blushes this month, and I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get one of the cream blushes, but this blush is still really pretty. Probably my favorite item in the bag.

The Claim:
Adding a healthy glow to cheeks is effortless with the variety of blush styles and shades available from NYX Cosmetics!

The NYX Powder Blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on and blends beautifully creating a natural glow.

The Offer:
15% off nyxcosmetics.com (use code IPSY15) or 40% off Tango with Bronzing Powders (use code IPSYCHEEKS)
Starlooks Lip Pencil - Tickle Me Pink - Full Size - $12
Starlooks is a brand I've heard of but never used before. I think its really interesting that Ipsy included one of their products, considering they have their own subscription service. I'm not typically a fan of lip liners, but this one actually has a really nice, creamy texture and great pigmentation. I'm a little sad I didn't receive the coral shade Tipsy, but Tickle Me Pink is a really great shade of hot pink. I can see myself getting a fair bit of use from this liner. 

The Claims:
Starlooks' long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect definition. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an all-over, highly-pigmented lip color. Comes in several shades and various finishes to pair with any Starlooks Lipstick, Lip Gloss, or Tendergloss!


The Offer:
35% off any order at starlooks.com with code IPSY
J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette - Full Size - $4.49

Ugh. No. Glitter Creams are wrong. 

The Claims:
Everyone loves a little sparkle! Add a healthy dosage of sparkle in your life with the cream palette that comes in a variety of complementing colors. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your skin. 

This product should be used on the body and not on the eye area.


The Offer:
see above.


June Ipsy Bag Total Value:
$46.50

For me, this bag was only ok, I look forward to trying these products, but seriously fuck dat glitter cream palette. 





this post contains affiliated links.

2 comments

  1. *paints the wall with the glitter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree, i do not know why they will not send me a red nail polish because ...i'm over 25! but they will send me glitter cream...

    ReplyDelete