Juice Beauty Pink Reflecting Gloss Review

 Juice Beauty's Reflecting Glosses will "give your lips the most brilliant shine on earth. The combination of antioxidant rich berries, minerals, and sweet agave will wrap your lips in radiant color." I've sampled a fair amount of Juice Beauty skincare products, but I never expected to use any of their makeup products. Juice Beauty offers just four lip gloss shades, I have Pink. I received a full size tube of this gloss in my May Ipsy Bag. This lip gloss retails for $15. Just like all Juice Beauty products, this lip gloss is full of organic ingredients  with a minimal amount of chemicals. Juice Beauty is a cruelty free brand, all of their products are suitable for vegetarians, most are also vegan friendly. This lip gloss is made in America. Juice Beauty products are available through the brand's website, at select salons and spas, Ulta, and some Whole Foods grocery stores.

 My Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss comes in a frosted plastic tube, topped with a silver cap. The Juice Beauty logo is printed on the tube in silver lettering. The packaging appears to be pretty different on the Juice Beauty website, I'm not sure if it was recently redesigned or what. The Reflecting Gloss comes with a basic doe foot applicator.
 The formula of Juice Beauty's Reflecting Gloss is castor oil based, making for a very light, thin, moisturizing, and non-sticky gloss. Juice Beauty's Reflecting Gloss is extremely smooth and comfortable on the lips, it feels like a balm. Initially, I though this lip gloss had the perfect formula, but then I realised it has a major flaw. This lip gloss has no wear time. You deserve a medal if you manage to keep this gloss on for more than a half an hour. I think the oil base causes this gloss to sink into the lips. In any case, Juice Beauty's Reflecting Gloss leaves my lips in really good condition. Do you like lemon Starbursts? If so, this is the gloss for you, it tastes exactly like them!
 I was a little skeptical of Juice Beauty's Pink, it looks pretty dark in the tube. Turns out, its a sheer shade. Pink is a flattering mauvey pink with silver and gold micro shimmer and a slight purpley duo-chrome. The finish is pretty shiny, as you'd expect from a product called Reflecting Gloss. I love the color, its very wearable for me.
I like Juice Beauty's Pink Reflecting Gloss, but it certainly isn't a perfect product. The texture is lovely, but it just doesn't stay put. The lemon candy flavor is pretty nommy. The sheer, glossy mauve shade is so flattering, I feel like I can wear it with anything. I won't repurchase the Reflecting Gloss, but I'll continue to use it quite often. I really do like this gloss, but I can't recommend it purely because of the very short wear time. 



Ingredients:
Ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, cera alba (organic beeswax)*, sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, triisostearyl citrate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), agave americana (agave leaf extract), thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil). May contain titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides.


This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

3 comments

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower from the Wednesday hop. The color looks quite darker in the packaging in contrast to when you've already applied it.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even see myself in this gloss, barely reflective.

    ReplyDelete